|Current Affairs November 2017
| Month and Date
|| Current Affairs
- At least two dead four injured injured in firing outside Islamabad imambargah.
- Un war crimes defendant claims to drink poision in court.
- Former Dhuri MLA Gobind Singh Longowal elected SGPC president.
- North Korea fires Ballistic missile that shows it can hit everywhere in the world.
- Chinese general Zhang Yang under investigation for corruption commits suicide.
- Jamal Nasir appointed as additional secretary information technology.
- International Day of Solidarity celebrated today.
- Zahid Hamid resigns as govt bows to protesters demand.
- Science and Technology minister’s Dostain Domki resignation ‘is the tip of the iceberg’
- 11 Soldiers Killed In Taliban Attack On Kandahar Base.
- Australia vs England First test Australia won by 10 wickets.
- Chinese factory blast that brought down several buildings kills 2, leaves 30 injured.
- 40 injured as Spain nightclub floor collapses.
- International Drama in Education Association day celebrated today.
- Kohli hits double century as India punish tiring Sri Lanka.
- Two minors among six martyred in Quetta suicide blast.
- Javed Jahangir Takes Oath As Auditor General.
- PML-N MPA Ghulam Nizamuddin resigns in protest.
- England Women 4-0 Bosnia-Herzegovina Women.
- AIG Ashraf Noor martyred in Peshawar suicide blast
- Militants Kill 235 at Sufi Mosque in Egypt’s Deadliest Terrorist Attack
- Emmerson Mnangagwa sworn in as Zimbabwe president.
- International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women.
- Nabeela Ghazanfar posted first ever lady director DGPR Administration
- Marium Mukhtiar 2nd Death anniversary of female fighter pilot.
- At least eight killed over dozen injured in Jalalabad suicide attack
- Mushahid Hussain elected Vice President of Asian Parliamentary Assembly
- U.S. Navy plane crashes in Philippine Sea with 11 crew and passengers
- Army Major Ishaq martyred in Dera Ismail Khan operation
- Babar Hayat Tarar appointed member public sector development
- Lt Gen Anwar Ali Hyder installed as Col Commandant Corps of MP
- Robert Mugabe Resigns as Zimbabwe’s President Ending 37 year rule
- Nigeria mosque attack suicide bomber kills 50 in Adamawa.
- Suicide car bombing at north Iraq markets kills 23 people.
- Two insurgents FC official killed in Turbat search operation
- Britain to have no judges on International Court of Justice for first time.
- Jana Novotna: Former Wimbledon champion dies at age of 49
- Virat Kohli Equals Hashim Amla for Fastest to 50 International Tons
- Zolani Tete sets record for fastest KO in world boxing title fight history
- U-19 Asia Cup 2017 Afghanistan embarrass Pakistan in final to make history
- Rabi ul Awwal Moon sighted Eid Milad un Nabi on 1st December
- 6 Afghan policemen killed in Taliban attack
- 33rd death anniversary of Urdu Poet Faiz Ahmed Faiz being observed today.
- Indira Gandhi 100th birth anniversary celebrated today.
- Egypt-Gaza border opens under PA control for first time in a decade
- Five bullet-riddled bodies found near Turbat – Pakistan
- Six people killed, dozens injured during protests in India-held Kashmir
- International Men’s Day celebrated today.
- Malala makes it to UK’s 150 most influential women list
- Two People killed in attack of Indian Army on Line of Control
- Kerala Transport Minister Thomas Chandy resigns due to alleged violation of various land related laws
- PPP’s Nawabzada Ghazanfar Gul joins PML-N
- International Students Day Celebrating today.
- Kabul Attack: Suicide bomber kills nine at political gathering in Afghan Capital
- ICC bans Pakistan all rounder Muhammad Hafeez from bowling for third time.
- Shahbaz Babar appointed parliamentary secretary for information and broadcasting.
- Balochistan 15 young Punjabi’s were killed in the Kech.
- Australia and Denmark qualified for 2018 Football World Cup.
- Zimbabwe: Military takes control of state broadcaster in capital Harar.
- At least 4 killed in Shooting in Northern California.
- Taliban Red Unit with Night Vision kills dozens of Afghan Officers.
- Indonesia bet Kevin Liliana wins Miss International 2017.
- Italy Miss out World Cup First Time in 60 Years.
- Pakistan Army captain, Sepoy martyred in cross-border attack from Afghanistan
- Iran-Iraq earthquake kills more than 450 people
- Lalu Yadav Elected RJD President Unopposed for 10th time
- International World Diabetes Day Celebrated today
- Renowned writer Shamsur Rahman passes away at 104 year.
- International World Kindness Day Celebrated Today.
- Pakistan suspends licenses for automatic weapons.
- First death anniversary of renowned playback singer A. Nayyar
- Waisake Naholo bags two tries to help sweep New Zealand Past France
- Bangladesh Chief Justice Surendra Kummar Sinha Resigns after Graft Allegations
- Renowned writer, poet Mashkoor Hussain Yad passes away
- Jahangir Badar’s death anniversary today
- Gen Zubair Hayat installed as 3rd ‘Col-in-Chief’ of Regiment of Artillery
- Afghanistan Trashes Pakistan In U19 Asian Cricket Cup
- UNHCR to be conferred Mother Terasa Award 2017 for social justice
- Mary Kom wins gold in Asian Women Boxing Championship.
- DIG Hamid Shakeel among three martyred in Quetta suicide attack.
- PPP’s Farhatullah Babar resigns from parliamentary committe.
- Tipu Sultan’s birth anniversary celebrated today.
- Renowned writer Ibrahim Joyo passes away at 102 year.
- New Jersey’s Mile Suare City Elects First Sikh Mayor.
- Nation Celebrates 140th Birth Anniversary of Allama Iqbal
- Pakistan vs New Zealand: Women 1st T20 New Zealand won by 15 runs.
- Ali Raza Abidi quits MQM-P and NA seat
- Four Nation Hockey Tournament: Australia beat Pakistan by 9 goals to 1 in Melbourne
- Mirwaiz among 500 most influential Muslims in world
- IS suicide bomber hits local TV in Kabul at least 2 killed
- EX Minister of state Ghulam Akbar Lasi Passed Away
- Hakeem Molana Amjed Hassan Passed away at age of 52 years
- India beat New Zealand by 6 runs clinch T20 series 2-1
- Hira Akbar: Swat’s teenage activist nominated for International Children’s Peace Prize
- Pakistani diplomatic staffer shot dead in Afghanistan’s Jalalabad
- Saudi Prince killed in helicopter crash near Yemen border
- 155 Death anniversary of Bahadur Shah Zafar observed today
- Valerie Plante defeats Denis Coderre to become first woman elected mayor of Montreal
- 6th November International Day for Preventing the Exploitation of the Environment in War and Armed Conflict.
- Pakistan Defeats Newsland by 5 Wickets in Women Cricket Tournment.
- 27 People Killed and 30 wounded in Texas Church by terrorists.
- Asian Development Golf Tour Championship won by Thailand.
- Lebanese Prime Minister Saad Hariri resigns
- India vs New Zealand 2nd T20 New Zealand won by 40 runs
- Mary Kom Named Women’s Youth World Championships Ambassador
- 5 November World Tsunami Awareness Day
- Pakistani Weight lifter Maryam Naseem won a silver medal in Australia.
- Pakistani National Talat Rasheed has been oppointed American County.
- Doctor Qibla Ayaz appointed as chairman of Islamic ideolgical Council.
- Jinnah’s Only child Dina Wadia passes away at age 98 years
- Angela Merkel Tops Forbes List As Most Powerful Woman in the World
- A 45 member contingent of the Indian Air Force had left for Israel to participate in exercise ‘Blue Flag-17’.
- India has appointed Ajay Bisaria as the next high commissioner to Pakistan.
- Pakistan tops ICC T20I Rankings for the first time
- British Defence Minister resigns from his office upon Sexual Scandal.
- Japan Parliment elects Shinzo Abe as new Prime minister again.
- Shehzad Roy nominated as Good Will Ambassador of UN Program for Anti Narcotics
- Pir Kaleem Khursheed and Safdar Hussain Tarar of the Asma Jahangir’s Independent Group were elected president and secretary general of the SCBA
- At least Four killed in Kabul Green Zone Suicide Attack
- Pakistan stock market crash 707 points
- Amrita Pritam remembered on her 12th death anniversary