Current Affairs June 2018
|Month and Date
|| Current Affairs
- Ali jhangir Saddique appointed as Pakistan envoy in USA.
- Rtd justice Nasir ul mulk take oath as Caretaker Prime Minister Today.
- Khuwaja Asif escaped from permanent disqualification by supreme court.
- All provincial and National assembly has been dissolved
| 02nd June
- Deputy President of Crucial Football Federation gets imprisonment in corruption case.
- American Supreme Court Summons US President Donald Trump in Sexual Harassment Case.
- Pakistan defeats Sirilanka in Women Asia T-20 Cup.
- Renowned anchor Gull Bukhari kidnapped.
- Asghar Khan Case reopens in Supreme Court.
- Justice Dost Muhammad appointed as Caretaker Chief Minister of KPK.
- World Bank takes notice on Kishan Ganga Dam conflict of India and Pakistan.
- Roshan Khurshed appointed as Caretaker Federal Minister for Human rights.
- Azam khan appointed as caretaker Foreign Minister.
- SCO Procession is going to held on 9th June,2018 in Chinese Province Sheen Dong.
- Yousaf Sheikh Appointed as Caretaker Federal Minister for Education.
- Ali Zafar nominated as Caretaker minister for Information and Broadcasting.
| 05th June
- Shamshad Akhtar take oath for caretaker Finance minister.
- Afghanistan defeats Bangladesh in 2nd T-20.
- Abdullah haroon appointed as caretaker Foreign Minister.
- Dr Naisra Jabeen appointed as Vice Chancellor of Punjab University.
| 06th June
- International Climate Day is going to observe today.
- 5 Pakistani troops Injured during Attack at Durand line by Terrorists.
- Pakistani men cricket team faces in worst defeat in Leads Test against England.
- Bangladesh defeats Pakistan in Women Asia Cricket Cup.
| 07th June
- Professor Hassan Askeri Appointed as Chief Minister of Punjab.
- French open Magrooza defeats Maria Sharapowa in Semi-final.
- Almost 7 thousand Afghan Refugees have gone back to Afghanistan from Pakistan.
- Pakistan GDP Ratio is Running with 5% as well
| 08th June
- Auloddin Murree Appointed as Chief Minister of Baluchistan.
- Afghanistan cricket team defeats Bangladesh in T-20 Series.
- Terrorist attack at forces in Lower Dir Caused 3 Martyred.
- Pakistani Renowned Politician Rasool Baksh Palijo Died.
- Renowned Batsman Virat Kohli gets best cricketer of the year award.
| 09th June
- British-Pakistani Kamila wins Uk’s Women Prize for Fiction novel Home Fire.
- Gilgit Baltistan presents Rs.63 Billion Budget.
- Bill gates praise efforts of Pak Army in fight against Polio.
| 10th June
- Afghan National army trust fund will bi active till 2024.
- Federal govt tool 25 trillion rupees from state bank of Pakistan for last month.
- 5 people died in china due to heavy flood.
- India defeat Pakistan in national women cricket Asia cup.
- Spain:Romans semona hawlup wins French open tennis.
| 11th June
- Renowned Majeed Nizami death anniversary is going to observe today.
- South Africa defeats England in first women’s day.
- Bangladesh wins T20 Asia Cricket Cup by defeating India.
- West Indies beats Sirilanka in 1st Test Match.
| 12th June
- International Child Labor Day is going to observe today.
- Dollar reaches the highest position in Pakistan as 121 Rupees.
- Germany wins Formula One car race held in Canada
- Fuel Prices hike in Pakistan due to inflation.
- Rafail Nidaal wins French Open title for 11th times.
- Khalid Maqbool Siddiuqe Restored on the position of convener of MQM.
- The Raviat Hilal Committee declared Eid al-Fitr before the Shawal moon was seen.The new moon is equal to Thursday evening on June 14, 2018, so after the completion of 30 days of Ramadan, Eid al-Fitr will be on June 16.
- The Supreme Court declared Shiekh Rasheed Qualified as the head of the Public-Muslim League
- Pakistani Cricketer Anam Ameen stands at top 5 in Women’s T-20 Ranking.
- America and North Korea makes settlement upon denuclearize.
- World Trade Center Park reopens after 16 years Its very Big turn after along time.
- Pakistani Cricket Team defeats Scottish players in 1st T-20
- Nawaz, Maryam set to fly off to London.
- All taxes collected by mobile phone companies suspended.
- Cellular companies to provide 100pc credit on mobile phone top-ups for 15 days.
- KARACHI: The motorcycle market leader Atlas Honda Ltd (AHL) has raised prices by Rs900-2,000 effective immediately. This is the third price hike by the company in the last six months.
- UN readies for vote to condemn Israel amid US opposition.
- Saudi-led forces launch biggest assault of Yemen war.
- Objections filed against nomination papers of Zardari.
| 15th June
- Shawwal moon not sighted, Pakistan to celebrate Eid ul Fitr on Saturday By completing 30 fast.
- Ex-minister has been called in his capacity as former chairman of SSGCL.
- Sarang Baloch Pakistani Kid footballer waved his country flag at opening Ceremony of FIFA 2018.
- Pakistan ranked 6th spot out of 167 countries as per global slavery index 2018.
- Dollar rate reaches up to highest point in Pakistani history as Rs.123/.
- Russia shall take 31 Billion Dollar from FIFA World Cup 2018
| 16th June
- UAE shall host Asian Football Cup 2021.
- Renowned Pakistani Film Wajood is going to release today.
- IMF Declared Trump trade Policies as great peril for world trade and commerce.
- 3 soldier Martyred at Durand line by attack of terrorist.
| 17th June
- International Father day is going to observe today.
- 21st June shall be observed as the longest day of the year.
- A big Muslim Religious event Eid-u-Fitar observed very keenly.
- FIFA world Cup 2018 Uruguay defeats Iran by 1-0.
| 18th June
- Pakistani Mountaineer Muhammad Faheem Pahsa Started to climb Gasherbrum II Mountain.
- India Defeats Afghanistan in 1st test cricket match played in Bangalore.
- World Bank announces 50 Billion Dollar for construction of Khyber pass and energy sector.
- The Biggest Airplane shall landed over Islamabad Airport very next month in Pakistan.
| 19th June
- Russia Defeats Egypt by 1-0 in FIFA World Cup 2018.
- Foreign Debts Increased up to 1500 Billion Rupees.
- Amnesty Scheme gives benefit of Rs.135 Billion Rupees in National income.
- Dollar reaches up to Rs.124.50 in an open market.
| 20th June
- Sirilankan Cricket Team Captain Chandimal charged the offense of Ball-Tampering.
- First VAR-Assisted penalty awarded in the history of the world Cup(FIFA) to France.
- Chief Minister of Held Kashmir Mehbooba Mufti resigns from her office.
- Presidential Election are going to held in Turkey on 24th June,2018.
| 21st June
- Attorney General Ashtar Ausaf Resigns from his office.
- Advocate General Punjab Asima Hamid removed from her portfolio.
- Renowned Columnist and Writer Mushtaq Ahmed Yousafi passed away at the age of 94.
- Benazir Bhutto 65th Birth Anniversary is going to observe today.
| 22nd June
- Dollar reaches upto Rs.125.50 in an open market.
- Foreign debts of Pakistan soars as reaches upto Rs.1500 Billion.
- Circular Debts also enhanced as Rs.40 Billion in last 3 months.
- Pakistani Economy goes negative in ranking according Moodies survey.
| 23rd June
- England men’s Cricket team made a new One-day
- International record total of 481 runs as well.
- Belgium Defeats Tunisia by 5-2
- FIFA World Cup is going to held first time in Eastern Europe.
- Cricket South Africa announced new T20 league.
| 24th June
- Imtiaz Rasheed Siddique Appointed as Advocate General Punjab.
- Mexico defeats South Korea by 2-1 in FIFA Cup 2018.
- Zimbabwean President Emerson escaped in Bomb attack.
- Saudi Govt gives permission to women for Vehicle Driving.
| 25th June
| 26th June
| 28th June