Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Government of the Punjab invites application from qualified and experienced individuals domiciled in the Punjab for the posts on contract basis for Directorate General of Monitoring and Evaluation (Health). It is golden opportunity for those who are interest in Health department.
The candidates they fulfill the criteria they must apply for these jobs such as Director General, Additional Director PHIS, Public Health Specialist, Consultant, Civil Engineer, Pharmacist, Bio Medical, Finance Manager, Epidemiologist, Database Manager, Software Engineer, Bio Statistician, Research & Evaluation Associate, Data Management Officer and Monitoring Officers.
Primary And Secondary Healthcare Department Jobs 2021
|Last Date Apply
||Masters/ Bachelors/ Intermediate with Experience|
||Less Than 35 year|
|Place of Posting||—|
|Application Forms||Click Here|
|Roll Number Slip||Available Here|
|Answer keys||Download Here|
For the online preparation of these Jobs NTS test syllabus available here:
Subject Wise Sample Papers:
|Pak Study||Click Here|
|Current Affairs||Click Here|
|General Knowledge||Click Here|
|Computer Science||Click Here|
Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department jobs 2021 by NTS form submission and registration online process detail mention here. All the candidates must apply through the online on National Testing Service. The candidates who are interested in these vacancies they must fulfill the application form before the July 2021. Candidates can download application form from National Test Service (NTS) website.
Primary And Secondary Healthcare Department Jobs Application Forms 2021
Terms and Conditions:
- The provincial quotas shall be applicable for the above mentioned posts 15% for Women, 5% for Minority and 3% for Disabled Persons.
- General age relaxation shall be applicable in maximum/upper age limit as per prevailing policies of Govt of the Punjab.
- Recruitment shall be made as per provisions of the Contract appointment policy 2004 of the government of the Punjab.
- In case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post they must submit separate application form for each post.
- Incomplete application or application carrying incorrect information shall be summarily rejected.
- The date of written test will be communicated to the eligible/shortlisted candidates only through NTS website.
Procedure for submission of Application Forms:
- All Government employees are eligible to apply through proper channel.
- Candidates can download application form from National Test Service website.
- Candidates shall submit duly filled application form along with test fee of Rs-500 in favor of National Testing Service, copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs, directly to NTS through courier on the address mention on application form.
- Test free shall be paid in any branch of HBL, UBL, MCB or ABL on prescribed bank challan.
- Incomplete application or applications received after close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- Applications complete in all respects should reach NTS office till July 2021.
|Advertisement :||Click Here|
|Last Date For Application Submission:||July 2021|
|Test Date:||July 2021|