DUHS MBBS/BDS Admissions 2022-23 for Sindh Public Sector Institutes. DUHS MBBS BDS Admissions 2023 Merit Lists Last Date candidates lists fees structure test interviews dates Private Government Colleges universities 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th merit lists in PDF get here at from.
DUHS MBBS BDS Admissions 2023
The Dow University of Health Sciences (DUHS) advertised admission for the MBBS/BDS degrees 2023. The announced admissions are for Sindh’s Public Sector Medical and Dental colleges. So, students can apply for the MBBS/BDS admission on Open merit and Self-Finance basis. Now, candidates with an FSc Pre-medical degree and qualified for the MDCAT 2023 are eligible for admission. Registration for the MBBS/BDS degrees has started in all Sindh medical and dental institutes. So interested candidates can visit the DUHS website and apply for the institute. However, the last DUHS MBBS/BDS registration date is 13 December.
Sindh Public College MBBS/BDS Admissions 2023
DUHS announced the MBBS and BDS degrees admission for the following Public sector medical and dental institutes in Sindh.
- Dow University of Health Sciences, Karachi
- d Peoples University of Medical & Health Sciences for Women, Shaheed Benazirabad
- Shaheed Mutarma Bezanir Bhutto Medical University, Karachi
- Shaheed Mutarma Bezanir Bhutto Medical College, Lyari, Karachi
- Jinnah Sindh Medical University Karachi
- Gambat medical College
- Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences Jamshoro
- Karachi Medical & Dental College, Karachi
- Khairpur Medical College
Sindh MDCAT MBBS BDS Admissions Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates with a Sindh domicile are eligible.
- HSSC (FSc Pre-Medical) degree with at least 60% marks
- Candidates must be passed MDCAT 2023 with 55% Marks for MBBS Degree and 45% for BDS Degree
How to Apply for MBBS/BDS Sindh Admissions 2023?
- Candidates can download the application and challan forms for the MBBS/BDS degrees from the concerned university website.
- Applicants must fill out the application form manually and attach the documents to the form with a challan form of Rs 2000/- for each program.
- Submit the application form with the documents to one of the mentioned selection centers (details in the advertisement below).
- Other than manual application, candidates must submit the online application through the DUHS/LUMHS/SMBBMU websites. For further detail, visit the DUHS website or check the admission advertisement below.
- Last date: 13 December.