University of Karachi KU Issue Registration Schedule of ADA Degree and ADC Degree programs Associate Degree in Arts & Commerce 2023. KU Associate Degree in Arts and Commerce Registration Schedule 2023 fee structure last date complete information.
KU Associate Degree in Arts and Commerce Registration Schedule 2023
University of Karachi has published the notification about the submission of the registration form to the Associate degree of Arts/Associate Degree in Commerce and Improvement of division (BA/BSc/BCOM), and the compulsory paper for Madaras. The registration schedule will be followed by all candidates who wish to apply for admission to this prestigious institution. The fee for admission to this prestigious institute is Rs 5500.
KU ADA and ADC Registration Schedule 2023
The deadline for payment of the fee is 12 January 2023. You can obtain the registration form by paying Rs 100. Subject changes will be permitted with the payment of Rs 1500. Students who change their subject without permission will be assessed a fine of Rs 2000/- After paying a prescribed fee, a change of faculty within one year is allowed.
How to Register for KU Associate Degree in Arts and Commerce Registration Schedule 2023
- Registration forms for an Associate degree in Arts, Commerce, and for improvement of division can be obtained from Sindh Bank and Bank Al-Falah Silver Jubilee gate on payment of PKR: 100/-.
- The form and fee will be deposited in Sindh Bank and Bank Al-Falah Counters after endorsement from registration counter unit number 3.
- Change of subject will be allowed with a prescribed fee of PKR: 1500/- Unauthorized change of subject fee is Rs 2000/-.
- Charges for change of faculty in the same year RS: 1500/-
- Candidates who have passed intermediate exams in the year 2021 or before are eligible to apply.