Students who submitted their applications for the admission in the Pharm D in the University of Balochistan session 2022-22. Now NTS has announced the roll number slips and test dates for the candidates who are eligible to appear in the University of Balochistan Pharm D NTS Admission Entry Test 2022 which conduct on the October 2022. NTS has issued All students their roll number slips to appear in the Pharm D Admissions in the University of Balochistan. So all the applicants who qualify for the Pharm D Test of the University of Balochistan Faculty of Pharmacy and Health Sciences should appear in the test according to time schedule which announced by NTS.
University of Balochistan Pharm D NTS Admission Entry Test 2022
| Last Date Apply
||Intermediate and equivalent|
|Application Form||Download Form|
|Roll Number Slip||Click Here|
|Test Dates||Sunday 31st October, 2022|
|Result||Click Here (Not Announced)|
UOB Quota Policy Admission 2022
- Open Merit 10%
- Residents of Quetta City 15%
- Rest of Balochistan 75%
UOB Admissions Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants who are local/domiciled residents of Balochistan and who fulfill the academic pre-requisite as mentioned under the heading” A “.
- However, only the direct dependents such as son/daughter , brother/sister, wife/husband of the personnel serving in Balochistan may as well be eligible for adm1sslon on merit as mentioned.
- Nominees of AJK, Armed Forces, FATA, and Federal Schools are also eligible besides reserved seats for disabled and foreign students.
- Only the direct dependents such as son/daughter, brother/sister , wife/husband of the University teachers, staff, and employees and of Pakistanis working abroad are also eligible for admissions on merit as mentioned in Appendix II.
- Applicants who have passed the qualifying examination at most 2 years prior to the year of admission. For the admissions seeking in the year 2004, the applicants must have passed the qualifying examination in the annual of 2001
- However, in the programme of studies where there are seats available relaxation of one year i.e, graduates of 2000 may be allowed to seek admission subject to the condition that they are not already ineligible as mentioned under clause “D”.
- In no case, applicants who have passed the qualifying examination earlier than 3 years prior to the year of admission, i.e, in 12001 or earlier shall be eligible for admission even if there are seats vacant in the departments.
- Only in language courses such as Balochi/ Brahvi/ Persian/ Pushto/ Urdu as well as in Philosophy further relaxation of two years i.e, graduates of 2000 can be granted admission subject to availability of seats and that the applicant does not already hold Masters qualification and on the condition that such applicants will not be entitled for the University Hostel accommodation and for the interdepartmental migration.
Ineligibility Criteria UOB Admissions 2022
- Applicants who are non-local/non-domiciled of Balochiostan except those who are mentioned under clause E (2(ii) & 2(iii).
- Applicants who do not fulfill the academic pre-requisites.
Applicants who have qualified in 2000 and earlier or the supplementary examination of 2003 or who have bee placed in compartment in the B.A/B.Sc.annual examination of 2000 except those granted relaxation vide clause . C(2d).
- Applicants who already have qualified post graduate degree programme of studies.
Applicants who already are studying in the University or had been student of the University.
University of Balochistan Pharm D NTS Admission Entry Test Results 2022
University of Balochistan handover the responsibility of Pharm D admission Test is taken by the National testing service NTS so that is why all the candidates who wanted to take admission should have to appear in this entry Test. As the entry test is taken on this Sunday that is 2021 so you can easily expect that the University of Balochistan UOB Pharm D NTS Entry Test Result 2022 will then announce within the next week. The Toppers or the Highest Marks obtained in this Pre-admission Entry test will be able to submit the fee and can confirm their seats.