Army Nursing Admission 2023 in Pakistan. Join Pak Army as Armed Forces Nursing Service AFNS Online Registration 2023 Test Date, interview dates, eligibility, past papers, merit list. Pakistan Army has announced the registration schedule for Armed Forces Nursing Services AFNS registration 2023-2023. According to the details, the registration for AFNS starts from June 20, online through the Join Pak Army website. The last date of registration is July 19.
Army Nursing Admission 2023 in Pakistan
Female students with minimum 60% marks in Matric and 50% marks in Fsc Prer-medical may apply for Armed Forces Nursing Services. Appearing candidates in FSc Part-II examination (having 50% marks in 1st year) may apply with the HOPE certificate duly signed by the Principal of concerned college/ institution for attaining 50% marks. On declaration of Part-II result, candidates should submit the F.Sc marks sheet immediately.
Pak Army Nursing Admission 2023
Pak Army and Government of Pakistan as of late declare affirmations in BSc nursing programs for meeting 2023 in armed force nursing universities. Online enlistment has been begun. Every one of the up-and-comers can get an online enrollment form here with no difficulty. We have given here the connection to online enrollment.
Apply Online For Pak Army Nursing Admission 2023
Click on the link and apply online for AFNS admission..
Join Pak Army as a Female Nursing Service AFNS Jobs 2023
The last date for online enlistment for nursing affirmations is August 13. Up-and-comers are mentioned to apply online for Pak AN Admission before the last date.
Join Pak Army as AFNS 2023
Up-and-comers should really look at qualification models before online enrollment from the authority webpage. We have likewise given you every one of the insights concerning qualification models Pak AN Admission.
www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk AFNS Jobs 2023
Applicants should have finished registration tests with 60% and halfway assessments with at minimum half stamps.
AFNS Online Registration 2023 Form Last Date
The up-and-comers’ age ought to be somewhere in the range of 17 and 25 years for Pak Army Nursing Admission. Result anticipating understudies are additionally qualified to apply for confirmation however they need to give character authentication given by their applicable school.
AFNS Admission 2023
The military will lead composed/insight test on PC. Every one of the qualified up-and-comers can get concede last option from this page to show up in the composed or insight test. This composed test will be led at armed force determination focuses. You can get a paper design, tackled past papers, and test paper from this site.
AFNS Online Registration 2023
Applicants are educated that Pak Army will lead actual test and clinical trial of the relative multitude of qualified competitors on the given date. You are mentioned to recall significant dates and Pak Army Nursing Admission from the confirmation promotion.
Eligibility Criteria for Army Nursing AFNS 2023
AFNS – BSc Nursing (Female)
- Matric with Science – 60% Marks Minimum F.Sc (Pre-medical) – 50% Marks Minimum
- 17-25 years as on 31 December 2023
Trained Nurse as Lieutenant (Female)
- Nursing Diploma and Midwifery. B.Sc Generic Nursing. Post (RN) BSc Nursing
- 18-28 years as on 31 December 2023
- A candidate should be registered with Pakistan Nursing Council (PNC).
- Preference will be given to qualified post basic specialized courses i.e ICU, OT, CCU etc from a hospital/ institute recognized by Pakistan Nursing Council (PNC).
- BSs Nursing. Female unmarried/ widow/ separated/ divorcee without encumbrances.
- Trained Nurses. Married/ Unmarried.
- Nationality. Citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir/ Gilgit-Baltistan. Upon final selection candidates with dual nationality will have to surrender nationality other than Pakistani.
- Minimum Height – 5’ Feet (152.4 cm)
- Weight – As per the Body Mass Index (MBI) 2.
How to register for Armed Forces Nursing Services AFNS 2023
Candidates can either register through Internet or by visiting Army Selection and Recruitment Centres (AS&RCs). The following procedure will be adopted:-
Registration Through Internet. A candidate can register on the website www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk. The date and time of test shall be intimated on the individual’s e-mail address. Candidates will report on the date and time given for preliminary tests on a computerized roll number slips. The date once given will not be changed. Candidates will also bring along documents mentioned in para 6 and will pay the prospectus fee on the day of the test. Candidates must attain working knowledge of computers.
Registration at Army Selection and Recruitment Centers.
The candidates may report at the nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Centre for registration/ allotment of roll number along with necessary documents mentioned in para 6 and the prospectus fee for completion of registration formalities. The candidates will bring these documents on the day of the test as well.
Visit also: Nursing Admission 2023 In Pakistan
AFNS Schedule of Registration / Preliminary Test.
- Registration and preliminary test will be held as per the following schedule:-
- Registration June 20 to July 19,
- Preliminary Tests including Written / Intelligence / Personality
- Keep visiting www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk for exam slip.
- The exact date of the exam will be printed on your exam slip/ Roll No slip.
Documents required for AFNS 2023
Candidates will deposit the following documents with Army Selection and Recruitments Centres:-
- Original certificates/ documents/ detailed marks sheets along with two attested photocopies of each educational certificate/ degree.
- Candidates serving in Government institutions/ departments will render No Objection Certificate (NOC) of the concerned establishment.
- Attested photocopy of domicile.
- Photocopies of computerized National Identity Card.
- 3 x Colored photos duly attested (front & back).
- Crossed postal order of Rs. 100/- in favor of Director General Personnel Administration (DGPA), General Headquarters Rawalpindi. 7. Bond. Finally selected candidates will be required to sign a bond to serve the Pak Army for a minimum period of ten years for B.Sc Nursing before the commencement of training.
Pak Army AFNS Contact Number Website Address
- Contact Number: 051-9271393, 051-5125026
- Address: Roomi Road Saddar Rawalpindi
- Official Website: www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk