Join Pak Army as Captain Through LCC Lady Cadet Course-22 Online Apply eligibility criteria last date Test Interviews dates schedule written test physical test preparation guide syllabus pattern question answers quizzes complete details. How to Apply to Join Pak Army as Lady Cadet Course 2023, Candidates can register Online by visiting www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk.
The Pakistan Army announces applications for the Lady Cadet-22 course to join the army as a Captain. The advertised vacancies are for the position of captain in different classes depending on the qualification. Therefore, female candidates from Pakistan who meet the required criteria can apply for the Pak Lady Cadet – 22 course.
Join Pak Army as Captain Through LCC Lady Cadet Course-22
Registration for LCC-22 captains started on November 28, 2023. Therefore, interested Pakistani women can visit the Join Pak Army website to apply online. For LCC-22, only women (up to age 28) can apply. Also, we have explained complete job information about the Lady Cadet-22 course below. However, the deadline to register for LCC-22 is December 18, 2023.
Pak Army as captain through LCC-22 Details
Here is the detail about the Pak Army Lady Cadet Course LCC-22.
|Organization Name||Pakistan Army|
|Registration starts from||28 November 2023|
|Last Date||18 December 2023|
Categories for LCC-22 Corps and Required Qualification
The eligible Pakistani Females can join the Pak Army as captains through Lady Cadet Course LCC-22 for the following Categories with the concerning qualifications.
Corps of Service (ASC)
- MS/MSC (Contracting, Procurement or Financial Management)
- MS/MSc Supply Chain Management
Corps of Ordnance (ORD)
- BS/BSc/BE Electrical Engineering
Corps of Engineering (Eng)
- BE/MS in GIS/RS
- BE/MS in Environmental Engineering
- MS/BE in Civil Engineering
Corps of Signals (Sings)
- BE Electrical Telecom
- BE Software Engineering
- BE Informatics Security
Corps of Electrical & Mechanical Engineers (EME)
- BE Electronics Engineering
- BE Mechatronics Engineering
Signals & Information Technology (Sigs-IT)
- Computer Engineering
- System Engineering
- Information / Cyber Security
- Software Engineering
- Computer Science
Inter-Service Public Relation ISPR
MA/MSc/BS or equivalent in
- Media Studies / Journalism
- IR/ Piece & Conflict Studies & Strategic Studies
Eligibility Criteria of LCC- 22
- Qualification: BS/BE/MSc in the relevant field with at least 2.5/4.00 CGPA
- MS/M. Phil degree holders will be preferred
- No 3rd Divison/Grade-D in the academic Career
- Age: 28 years on 01 November 2023
- Nationality: Pakistan, Azad Kashmir, & Gilgit-Baltistan Domicile holders
- Gender: Females
- Marital Status: Unmarried
Physical standards for LCC-22
- Minimum height: 5′ (152.4 inches)
- Weight: As per BMI (Body Mass Index)
- Vision: As per PAO 11/82
Required documents for LCC-22
- Original certificates/detailed mark certificate (DMC) with 02 attested copies of each degree/diploma
- NOC for the government employees
- Attested copy of domicile
- CNIC Copies
- six colored photographs duly attested (front & back)
- Crossed Postal order of Rs 100/- favor DGPA, GHQ Rawalpindi.
- The degrees should be verified by HEC/PEC.
How to Apply for the Pak Army LCC-22
- Visit the Join Pak Army website to apply online (https://www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk/)
- The eligible candidates can also visit the nearby army recruitment centers to apply.
- Last date: 18 December 2023