Join Pak Navy Jobs SSC Course 2023-A & M Cadet Scheme 8th Batch. Join Pak Navy Jobs 2023 SSC Course 2023-A & M Cadet Scheme 8th Batch Latest Advertisement. This Job notification is published in the Express Newspaper on 27-November-2022. Candidates possessing the requisite qualification can Apply Online till 11-December-2022. Applicants can register online at www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk. Both Male and Female candidates are eligible to apply.
Join Pak Navy Jobs SSC Course 2023-A & M
Join Pak Navy Through SSC 2023-A & M-Cadet Scheme 8th Batch.Pakistan Navy has opened the application for the various positions through the Short Service Commission (SSC) 2023-A and M-Cadet Scheme 8th batch. Through the SSC 2023-A, eligible candidates can apply for various branches of the Navy. Howvere, through the M-Cadet Scheme 8th Batch, candidates can apply as a doctor. Registration for the SSC 2023-A and M-Cadet 8th Batch started on 27 November 2023. However, the last date for registration is 11 December 2023. However, below we have explained the complete detail of the job position and the eligibility criteria for all the positions. So, candidates who want to apply for the Pak Navy position can visit the official website and apply now.
Join Pak Navy through SSC 2023-A & M-Cadet Details
Here is the complete detail about the positions of the Pakistan Navy through the short service commission course 2023-A and M-Cadet Scheme 8th Batch.
|Organization Name||Pakistan Navy|
|Last Date||11 December 2023|
Pak Navy Fields/Departments Through SSC 2023-A
Pakistani Males and Females can apply for the following branches of the Pak Navy through the SSC 2023-A.
- Mechanical Engineering
- Weapon Engineering
- Naval Law
- Special IT
- Special PR
- Special psychologist
Pak Navy posts Through M-Cadet 8th Batch
- The candidates can apply to the Pak Navy as a doctor through the M-Cadet Scheme 8th Batch.
Eligibility Criteria for Pak Navy SSC 2023-A
- Age limit: various for all posts (on 21 July 2023)
- Gender: males/Females
- Marital Status: Unmarried
- Height: 5’4” maximum for males, 5’ for Females
- Applicants have to pass the Entry test, PET, and Interview. ( For details, visit https://www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk/assets/ad/Criteria_SSC_Batch_A-2023.pdf)
Eligibility Criteria for Pak Navy M-Cadet 8th Batch
- Candidates must be studying in the 4th/5th year
- Age limit: 26 years on 21 July 2023
- Gender: males
- Marital Status: Unmarried
- Height: 5’4” maximum for males
- Weight: as per BMI
- Nationality: Pakistani (for details, visit https://www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk/assets/ad/Criteria_MCadet_Batch_A-2023.pdf)
How to Apply for Pak Navy SSC 2023-A & M-Cadet 8th Batch
- Visit the Join Pak Navy website and apply online. (https://joinpaknavy.gov.pk/)
- You can also visit the nearby Pak Navy recruitment centres to apply.
- After registration, appear in the preliminary tests and interviews.
- Last date: 11 December 2023
You can join Pakistan Navy SSC Court 2023-A & M Cadet Scheme 8th Batch. Online registration to join Pak navy started in all Pakistan.