Government of the Punjab announced Govt of Punjab Food Testing Laboratory NTS Jobs opportunities in HR required for food testing lab Phase-I in Lahore. National Testing Service invited application with same pattern for select candidates through written test and interviews.
Science Department, Administration-General Department, IT Section and Maintenance & Services Section jobs available for applicants who must complete their Bachelor’s, Master’s or higher level studies from Higher Education Commission HEC recognized institutions in Pakistan.
In required qualification most vacancies needed P.hD or MPhil or BS in Food Sciences, Chemistry, Bio-Chemistry, Master’s or MS degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, MBA, LLB, B.SC Civil Engineering, Accounting, Finance, ACMA, ACCA, M.BA Supply Chain, BS in relevant disciplines or DAE Electrical-Mechanics. Latest further official information in Urdu available in advertisement below. We clearly mention that Test pattern, syllabus, dates will be updates soon as officially per announced.
All the required posts basic pay scale eligibility criteria about age limits, education qualifications and experience with complete application form submission process deposit slip fees related information get here through online.
Govt of Punjab Food Testing Laboratory NTS Jobs Apply Online
Government of the Punjab,
Posts Announced Are:
- Lab Incharge (BPS-19),
- Senior Scientist (BPS-18),
- Junior Scientist (BPS-17),
- Manager HR (BPS-18),
- Legal Advisor (BPS-18),
- Manager Building And Works (BPS-17),
- Manager Accounts & Budget (BPS-17),
- Purchase Officer (BPS-17),
- Sample Collection Officers (BPS-14),
- Support Staff-Data Entry Operators (BPS-14),
- Inventory Manager (BPS-11),
- Generator Operator (BPS-04),
- Lift Operator (BPS-04),
- Incharge -IT (BPS-17),
- Manager Hardware (BPS-17),
- Manager Software (BPS-17),
- Hardware Technician (BPS-11),
- Software Technician (BPS-11),
- Manager Maintenance & Services (BP-17),
- Electrical Supervisor (BPS-11),
- Mechanical Supervisor (BPS-11),
- Mechanical Technician (BPS-11),
- Electrical Technician (BPS-11),
- Electrician (BPS-09)
- Motor Mechanic Plumber (BPS-09).
Application Submission Last Date:
Last date for application form submission online is June 2022.
How to Apply Online:
Send fee receipt with duly filled job proforma with 500 RS/- is the test fee which is required to be submitted on a deposit slip through online branch of HBL, ABL, UBL, MCB, with CNIC copy and resent passport size 2 photos as address of NTS Headquarter. (Address below)
NATIONAL TESTING SERVICE PAKISTAN, NTS HEADQUARTER: 1 – E STREET 46 SECTOR I-8/2 ISLAMABAD.
Written Test Dates Schedule:
- Written test date is July 2022.
- 50% marks are mandatory to be acquired in MCQ’s type written test.