HEC SEE LAW Test 2023 Syllabus For Foreign Law Graduates. HEC Special Equivalence Examination SEE LAW Test 2023 Foreign Law Graduates. SEE-LAW Syllabus for Law Graduates of Foreign Universities. The Higher Education Commission (HEC) announced the syllabus for the SEE-LAW. The Test is for the Law Graduates of Foreign Universities. The announced syllabus contains the complete details with the names of main topics and sub-topics. Thus, you will get the complete syllabus by HEC for the SEE-Law from our website.
HEC SEE LAW Test 2023 Syllabus
HEC (Higher education Commission) opens the Special Equivalence Examination SSE-LAW application. The commission will conduct the SSE Law in December 2023, so; it will be the last SEE test of this year. HEC conducted the SEE-Law exam(Special Equivalency Exam) for law graduates of foreign Universities/institutes. The SEE-LAW test is compulsory for students who graduated from foreign universities and want to apply as advocates. Thus, candidates can apply for the HEC SEE-Law test online through the HEC portal by 07 December 2023.
Eligibility Criteria for SEE Law Exam 2023
- Candidates having a LAW degree or equivalent from a Foreign University.
- HEC/PBC must recognize the foreign institutes
Syllabus for HEC SEE-LAW
For the candidates who will appear in the SEE Law test, HEC has issued the exam syllabus. For the assistance of the candidates, who also publish the complete syllabus. So, to check the HEC SEE LAW syllabus, click here.
SEE-LAW Test 2023 Date & Center
HEC will conduct the test on 18 December 2023 tentatively. However, in case of any changings in the SEE test date, the commission will notify the registered candidates through SMS/Email. At the same time, the test would be in various centers around the country. So, candidates can choose the nearby and convenient exam center through the HEC website.
SEE-LAW Syllabus for Law Graduates of Foreign Universities
How to Apply for HEC SEE-Law Test
- Visit the HEC ETC portal to apply online for the SEE LAW test. (https://etc.hec.gov.pk)
- Applicants must deposit RS 5000/- in the HBL. (The bank account details are provided in the given advertisement below).
- Read the manual containing instructions available on the HECV website before applying online.
- Last date to register: 07 December 2023
Below is the Syllabus of SEE-LAW for LAW Graduates of Foreign Universities.
- Constitutional History of Pakistan by Hamid Khan
- Pakistan Constitution, 1973 (Fundamental Rights, i.e. Articles 8-24, parliament, i.e. articles 50-89, the Judicature, articles, i.e. 175-272)
Civil Procedure Code (20%)
- CPC (Section 9-12, 15-20, 47, 75, 96, 104, 115, 151. Order 1, 6-9, 39, 41, 43)
Criminal Procedure Code (20%)
- Cr. PC
- 1st chapter (preliminary definitions)
- 5th chapter (arrest, escape, and retaking)
- 7th chapter (processes to control the productions of documents and other movable property & for the discovery of persons wrongfully confined)
- Chapter 08 (security for keeping the peace & for good behavior)
- 10th chapter (Public Nuisance)
- 11th chapter (Temporary Order in urgent case of nuisance and apprehended danger)
- 14th chapter (information to the police and their powers to investigate-FIR)
- 16th Chapter (Complaints to the magistrate)
- 17th chapter (the commencement of a proceeding before the court)
- 31st chapter (of Appeals)
- 39th Chapter (of Bail)
Law of Evidence (20%)
- Qanoon-e-Shahadat Order, 1984
Specific Relief Act (20%)
- Section 8-11, Rescission, Cancellation, Rectification of Instruments, Section 42 and 56.