IMU Elementary Secondary Education Department KPK Jobs Via NTS has been announced download application form eligibility criteria requirement latest advertisement. Last date to apply is Friday, 28th December 2022. Elementary and Secondary Education Department is the biggest of all departments of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. It has more than 1,87,733 employees. About 4.381 million students are learning in more than 27,514 Government institutions having more that 1,42,623 teachers. The functions of E&SE is the formulation of policies, strategies, and regulations for Schools Education & Literacy.
Moreover, Preparation of Annual Developmental Program (ADP) for Elementary and Secondary Education Sector. Furthermore, it also functions is Processing of developmental projects. KPK IMU, Independent Monitoring Unit KPK vacancies is published in aaj Newspaper.
Application is invited from dynamic and dedicated candidates to fulfill the posts in Independent Monitoring Unit of Education department of KPK. Female can also apply. All those candidates who have domicile of KPK are eligible to apply. The jobs are offer on contract basis for the period of one year. All those candidates who are eligible for the KPK Education department IMU Jobs must apply to avail this golden opportunity. Applying procedure as well as other requirements for IMU Elementary Secondary Education Department KPK Jobs Via NTS are mention below.
IMU Elementary Secondary Education Department KPK Jobs 2022
|Last Date Apply
||Friday, 28th December 2022|
||Masters / Bachelors /SSC/ Inter with Experience|
||Up to 35 years|
|Place of Posting||IMU Elementary Secondary Education Department KPK|
|Application Forms||Click Here|
|Roll Number Slip||Available Here|
|Test Prep Papers||Click Here|
|Answer keys||Download Here|
|Result||Click Here (Not Announced)|
IMU Elementary Secondary Education Department KPK NTS Jobs 2022 Application Form
- Data Collection
- Monitoring Officer
- Computer Operator
- Account Assistant
- Assistant Database Operator
How to Apply For IMU Elementary Secondary Education Department KPK Jobs Via NTS Test
- Candidates can download the application form from the NTS website. Application form can also be download from here.
- Candidates shall submit a duly filled Application form, along with deposit slip of prescribed fee in favor of National Testing Service.
- NTS test fee which is Rs 450/- can be pay in any branch of HBL, UBL, MCB, or ABL.
- Department has the right to accept/ reject or cancel any application or recruitment process.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.
- Last date to apply is Friday, 28th December 2018.