Islamia University Bahawalpur has announced the NAT Special test for the admission spring 2024 for all students who wants to apply for admission. Now all applicants who are willing to submit their forms to get Islamia University Bahawalpur Admission NAT Special Test NTS Application Forms 2024 at this page. The Islamia University Bahawalpur required applications in the almost in each department of the university for the session of 2024-19, while the test will held on 02nd September, 2024 under the supervision of National Testing Service. The Students can apply online for the Islamia University Bahawalpur Admission NAT Special Test NTS Application Forms 2024 here we will provide online link for the apply in the university and the other eligibility criteria of the admission in different programs are mentioned here.
IUB will handover the process of the selection of the eligible candidates to the NTS. For this purpose National Testing Service invite the application forms from the students who will be the eligible to apply. First of all students who wants to apply will check their eligibility. Students will get their Islamia University Bahawalpur Admission NAT Special Test NTS Application Forms 2024. Then the candidates will apply online from here on this page given link.
Islamia University Bahawalpur NAT Test NTS Registration Poratl 2024
|Last Date Apply
|16th August, 2024
|Masters/ Bachelors/ Intermediate with Experience
|Place of Posting
|The Islamia University Bahawalpur
|Click Here (Registration Online)
|Roll Number Slip
|02nd September, 2024
To IUB NTS NAT Test Apply Online 2024
For the online preparation of the Educators Jobs NTS test syllabus available here:
Subject Wise Sample Papers:
Islamia University Bahawalpur Admission NAT Special Test NTS Application Forms 2024
IUB Bahawalpur NTS Admissions 2024 Important Instructions:
- Undergraduate programs, Except BSC Engineering, Pharm D, BEMS & BHMS, Hotel Management & Associate Degree program in Auditing, Accounts & finance at least 2nd Division in FA/FSC/ICOM
- Graduate Programs except BBS, EMBA, at least 2nd Division in BA/BSC/Com or equivalent exams
BSC Engineering, Minimum 60% marks in FSC, Physics, mathematics and chemistry or computer science or at least 60% Marks in BSC
- Pharm D Minimum 60% marks in FSC (Pre-medical) or BSc (Pre Medical) and for BEMS & BHMS minimum 50% mark in FSC (Pre-Medical) or BSC (Botay, Zoology & Chemistry)
- Hotel management & associate Degree program in Auditing, Accounts & Finance, Minimum % marks in FA/FSc or equivalent, For BBS minimum % marks in BA/BSc, FOr EMBA minimum 50% marks in BA/BSC or MA/MSC
- The candidates whose result in awaited may also apply online, However their application will only be considered for admission if they will updated their online admission form after declaration of result.
- No any third Division is accepted in FA/FSc or equivalent and in BA/BSC or equivalent for admission to bachelor and masters programs respectively.