PPL Pakistan petroleum Limited Jobs Test Roll Number Slips 2023 announced. Pakistan petroleum Limited(PPL) is a key player in the hydrocarbon sector for the over six decades with consistent track record in youth development. As part of its commitment for the capacity building of young professionals, PPL is pleased to offer on-job training opportunity as Associate through a 2-year contract. The program offers exclusive seats for women candidates. NTS announced PPL Pakistan petroleum Limited Jobs Test Roll Number Slips for all eligible candidates to take part in the NTS written Test.
Applicants meeting standard eligibility criteria defined below will be required to appear for a written test conducted by National Testing Service(NTS) in Karachi, Lahore, Rawalpindi/ Islamabad, Quetta and Peshawar according to the test dates issued by NTS. While all those applicants who will qualify for the NTS written Test can download their PPL Pakistan petroleum Limited Jobs Test Roll Number Slips 2023 from this page.
PPL Pakistan Petroleum Limited Jobs 2023
|Last Date Apply
||Masters/ Bachelors/ Intermediate with Experience|
||Less Than 35 year|
|Place of Posting||Pakistan|
|Application Forms||Click Here|
|Roll Number Slip||Available Here|
|Test Dates||Not Announce|
|Answer keys||Download Here|
Pakistan Petroleum Limited Jobs Eligibility Criteria
- Local or foreign-qualified Pakistani nationals with bachelor’s or master’s degree (minimum 16 years of education) or equivalent, in specific disciplines/ categories as stated below, from a reputable institution recognized by the Higher Education Commission
- Maximum 28 years on the date of advertisement
- Throughout first division (60% and above) in academic career, spanning matriculation (or equivalent) and above
- Candidates who have graduated during the last three years from the date of advertisement with or without post-qualification experience
Pakistan Petroleum Limited Jobs How To Apply?
- Candidates meeting the above standard eligibility criteria may register themselves with NTS by paying a non-refundable fee as per prescribed by the NTS.
- Applications sent directly to PPL in contravention of the prescribed procedure will not be entertained.
- For registration please visit: www.nts.org.pk
- Information on application process is also available on PPL website at: www.ppl.com.pk
- Every candidate who meet the job requirement must submit their application form before the Due dates because after the due date any application will not entertained.
Pakistan Petroleum Limited Jobs General Instructions
Applicants must read the following instructions carefully;
- Please fill the Application Form properly with complete and correct information / answers.
- Please DO NOT leave any field blank, otherwise your application may not be considered.
- Incorrect, false or forged information may result in cancellation of your candidature at any stage, even after employment, and also proceeding of a legal action.
- By Hand submission of Application Form is not allowed.
- Attach your Two recent Passport Size Photographs, Attested copies of CNIC & Original Bank Deposit Slip (NTS Copy)
- Mobile Phones or any Electronic Gadgets are not allowed in Test Center premises.
Academic Information: (Please do not attach copies of your academic certificates with application form.)
- NTS will not issue Roll No Slips to those who have not filled in their academic record properly.
- Result awaiting candidates are not eligible.
- Application should reach NTS office latest by last date of submission of Application Form or online register till due date.
NTS will not be responsible for late receiving of application through courier / Pakistan Post etc.
- Last date is mentioned in the above details.
PPL Pakistan Petroleum Limited Jobs Test Roll Number Slips 2023
Candidates must read all these instructions and information regarding PPL Test before apply. We will updates here all other information about PPL Test (On The Job Training Opportunity As Associates) 2023. If you have any query about your PPL Pakistan petroleum Limited Jobs Test Roll Number Slips then mentioned us in the comments section given below.