National Testing Service of Pakistan require candidates for the latest jobs in the Punjab Food Authority PFA Jobs 2022. NTS will mention eligibility criteria for each post which mention below. The candidates who want to apply in the food authority can download application forms here from this page. Candidates will know complete guideline for this post, the application procedure, eligibility, and all other related news. Eligible candidates will apply before the due date and check their test centers also from this site along with test dates.
All the jobs are purely on the contract basis under the contract appointment policy 2004. Government of the Punjab Food Authority NTS Jobs 2022 is safeguarding the interests of growers through the purchase of wheat on support price fixed by the Government. While its maintenance of strategic reserves as well as improving the quality of life of citizens of Punjab by providing them quality flour at reasonable prices. The vision of Food Department is to improve the quality of life of citizens of Punjab by providing them quality flour at reasonable prices while safeguarding the interests of wheat growers by ensuring them minimum guaranteed price for their produce. Positions with particular specifications are given below.
Punjab Food Authority NTS Jobs 2022
|Last Date Apply
||26th July 2022|
||Masters / Bachelors with Experience|
|Place of Posting||Punjab Food Authority|
|Application Forms||Form- A: Click Here
Form – B: Click Here
|Roll Number Slip||Available Here|
|Test Dates||Not Announced|
|Answer keys||Download Here|
- The aforesaid positions are offered on a contract basis for three years according to contract appointment policy 2004.
- The Provincial quotas shall be applicable for the above-mentioned posts @ 15%, 5% for minority and 3% for disabled persons.
- General age relaxation in upper age limit for male candidates is 5 years and for female candidates will be 8 years.
- Master in food technology/Biochemistry, B.Sc in food technology, bachelor degree, intermediate, metric, etc having a suitable experience as well.
- The maximum/upper age limit as mentioned shall be raised by 10 years for a disabled person to be appointed against quota for disabled candidates must have domicile of Punjab Place of posting is finalized by the competent authority.
How to apply:
- All government employees are eligible to apply through proper channel.
- In case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, he/she must submit a separate application form for each post.
- Candidates can download application form from National testing service website along with the deposit slip of Rs.400/- for BPS-10 onward while Rs.300/- for BPS-5 to BPS-9
- Candidates shall submit a dully-filled application form, along with test fee(RS,400/-) in favor of NTS, copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs, directly to NTS through courier on the address mentioned application form.
- Test fee shall be paid in any branch of HBL, UBL, MCB, or ABL, on the prescribed bank challan.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after due date will not be entertained.
- To Download Application Form please follow the link given above.
- The last date for submission of application is 22-01-2021.
- For more updated information and detail please keep in touch with us by visiting this page.
Punjab Food Authority PFA Jobs 2022 Application Form NTS Test Dates
Contact To NTS:
For Further Information please contact
National Testing Service – Pakistan
NTS Headquarter: 1-E, Street No. 46 Sector I-8/2, Islamabad
Consequently, candidates will check all updates from here about Punjab Food Authority PFA Jobs 2017. For furthermore updates and especially relevant news keep visiting here. We will upload here answer keys and result after the test while applicants will know their roll number slips also here on ntsresults.pk. We will update this page through any latest news regarding these jobs.