Government of Punjab Literacy and Non Formal Basic Education Jobs and Apply via literacy.punjab.gov.pk.Punjab Literacy and Non Formal Basic Education Jobs 2023 Online Apply at literacy.punjab.gov.pk Latest advertisement application form submission requirements eligibility criteria last date test interviews dates schedule final selected candidates lists salary and jobs timing complete details along with schools to list also mentioned here.
The government of Punjab Literacy and Non-Formal Basic Education invites online Applications from eligible candidates of Punjab domiciled for registration as potential teachers under taleem program in 05 districts of south Punjab i.e. Bahawalpur, Dera Ghazi Khan (Including Taunsa), Rahim Yar Khan, and Rajanpur based in following eligibility criteria
- Age: 18 years and Above
- Gender. Male and Female
- Education: Minimum Intermediate (Higher and professional education will be preferred)
- Remuneration or Pay 12500 per month
- Apply online at http://literacy.punjab.gov.pk/
Punjab Literacy and Non formal Basic Education Jobs Details and Requirements
|Department||Punjab Literacy and Non formal Basic Education
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Last Date||20 November|
Punjab Literacy and Non formal Basic Education Jobs Advertisement
How to apply for Government of Punjab Literacy and Non formal Basic Education Jobs
- To apply for Government of Punjab Literacy and Non formal Basic Education jobs candidates may visit the website of the department for registration
- Apply on http://literacy.punjab.gov.pk/
- For facilitating the registration process video tutorial is present in the website of the department
- These jobs are on a contract basis and extendible subject to the satisfactory performance of the candidate.
- Last date of the application is 20th November 2023.
- Application submitted by hand or through courier will not be entertained
We inform you that the Last date of the application is 20th November 2023.
Selected candidates get 12,500/ per month salary in these posts.