National Testing Service of Pakistan has announced the recruitment test dates for the jobs in the Sindh Madressatul Islam University, Karachi for 2024. Those individuals who will apply for these jobs now will appear in the NTS Written test which held on 17th November 2024. For this purpose, NTS will issue them online roll number slips to participate in the Sindh Madressatul Islam University Jobs NTS Test 2024. While after the NTS Test all the candidates will get their Sindh Madressatul Islam University NTS Jobs Results 15th July 2024 at this page. NTS will announce the complete results and updates of these jobs at this page. So the candidates who are waiting for their Sindh Madressatul Islam University NTS Jobs Results 15th July 2024 keep stay with us for more details and updates of these jobs.
Sindh Madressatul Islam University, Karachi NTS Jobs 2024
|Last Date Apply
|Masters/ Bachelors/ Intermediate with Experience
|Less Than 40 year
|Place of Posting
|Sindh Madressatul Islam University, Karachi
|Roll Number Slip
|17th November 2024
|Click Here (Announced)
Sindh Madressatul Islam University NTS Jobs Results 2024
NTS Jobs Terms and Conditions:
1. Government Serving candidates are advised to apply through proper channel.
2. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
3. Candidates, if selected, will be required to perform duty anywhere in the area under the jurisdiction of the department.
4. The number of posts may be increased or decreased at any stage of the recruitment process as per the requirement of the Company.
5. Original documents must be presented by the candidate at the time of interview.
6. The candidate may contact NTS for any query regarding written test display of the provisional/final list of candidates, roll number slips, test centers, results etc.
7. Department reserves the right to withhold the recruitment process at any stage.
8. The upper age limit for the candidates belonging to tribal areas is 33 years.
9. No TA/DA will be paid for test/interview.
10. Only Department Employees’ children can apply against the posts of 20% employees’ children quota as mentioned above.
11. Candidates applying on the appropriate application form for the post available on NTS website will only be considered for shortlisting.