Government of Sindh has announce many jobs in the police department. To maintain the peace in the province govt now establish Special Security Unit SSU in the Sindh Police Commandos. PTS requires applications for these jobs of police commandos. The eligible candidates can get application forms here from given link. The criteria for eligibility are also mention here. So the persons who wants to apply can know all related information and updates from this page. Only the residential from Sindh Urban and Rural are eligible to apply for SSU Sindh Police Jobs 2024. We will provide guideline for all candidates who wants to apply for these jobs.
The Police department hand over the responsibility to the Pakistan Testing Service to collect the applications from all over the Karachi to conduct recruitment test. For this purpose PTS has required applications from eligible candidates to conduct recruitment test for the selection of the suitable person.
Karachi Police Special Security Unit SSU PTS Jobs 2024
| Last Date Apply
|25th January 2024
| Age Limit
|Place of Posting
|As Per Pay Scale
|Roll Number Slip
| Application Form
|For : Police Commandos
How to Apply ?
• Please download the Application Form and the Deposit Slip from PTS website: www.pts.org.pk. The forms are also available at CPLC offices located at all Districts of Karachi. Pay the prescribed test fee in any of the country-wide online branches of ABL, Meezan, HBL or MCB, and fill up the Application Form properly.
• Please send the filled-up Application Form along with the original paid up copy of the Deposit Slip to: PTS Headquarters, Islamabad.
• Application Forms improperly filled-up, incomplete, without paid copy of deposit slip, and submitted by hand will NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
• Last date of submission of application form is 25-01-2021.
• Please do not attach educational certificates with the application forms at this stage. For further information, please contact: Pakistan Testing Service-Pakistan PTS Headquarter: Islamabad
Special Security Unit SSU Sindh Police Jobs 2024 PTS Application Form
Consequently the the candidates who will take part in the Special Security Unit SSU Sindh Police Jobs 2024 PTS Application Form, Registration Form and can download their roll number slip online here. While the other candidates who wants to apply for the Special Security Unit SSU Sindh Police Jobs 2024 upcoming test we provide them online guideline in this regard. So for furthermore updates and especially relevant to Special Security Unit SSU Sindh Police Jobs 2024 is available here.
How to Apply SSU Sindh Police Jobs 2024?
the specific process for applying to SSU (Special Security Unit) Sindh Police Jobs may vary depending on the nature of the job and the recruitment cycle. Here is a general guide on how you might apply for SSU Sindh Police Jobs:
- Check Job Openings:
- Visit the official website of the Sindh Police or SSU to check for any recent job openings. Job advertisements are often posted on the official website or in leading newspapers.
- Read Job Advertisement:
- Carefully read the job advertisement to understand the eligibility criteria, required qualifications, and application procedure.
- Prepare Documents:
- Gather all the necessary documents required for the application, such as educational certificates, CNIC (Computerized National Identity Card), domicile, and any other relevant documents.
- Online Application (if applicable):
- Some job applications may be submitted online. If this is the case, visit the official website, create an account (if required), and fill out the online application form. Upload scanned copies of your documents as per the provided instructions.
- Offline Application (if applicable):
- If the application process is offline, obtain the prescribed application form from the relevant SSU Sindh Police office or designated centers. Fill out the form accurately and attach the required documents.
- Submission of Application:
- Submit your application by the specified deadline. For online applications, ensure that you have submitted the form electronically. For offline applications, submit the completed form and supporting documents to the designated office or address mentioned in the job advertisement.
- Application Fee (if applicable):
- Some job applications may require the payment of an application fee. Make sure to pay the fee through the prescribed method and attach the payment receipt with your application.
- Admit Card/ Roll Number Slip:
- After the application process, wait for the issuance of the admit card or roll number slip. This document will contain important information about the test or interview.
- Prepare for Tests/Interviews:
- If there is a written test or interview as part of the selection process, prepare for it by reviewing relevant material and ensuring you understand the requirements of the job.
- Follow Up:
- Keep track of any updates regarding the recruitment process. Check the official website or contact the relevant department if you need information about the status of your application.
Remember that procedures and requirements may change, so it’s essential to refer to the official notifications and guidelines provided by SSU Sindh Police for the most accurate and up-to-date information. Additionally, it’s advisable to keep an eye on local newspapers and the official website for any announcements related to job opportunities and recruitment.
SSU Sindh Police Jobs Merit List Selection Process
the specific details regarding the SSU Sindh Police Jobs merit lists, selection process, test syllabus, and physical test might not be available. However, I can provide you with a general overview based on common practices in recruitment processes:
1. Merit Lists:
- The merit list for SSU Sindh Police Jobs is likely compiled based on a candidate’s overall performance in the selection process. This includes factors such as written test scores, physical fitness test results, and any other specified criteria.
2. Selection Process:
- The selection process typically involves multiple stages, such as written tests, physical tests, interviews, and medical examinations. The combination of these assessments determines a candidate’s eligibility and ranking in the merit list.
3. Written Test Syllabus:
- The written test syllabus for SSU Sindh Police Jobs is likely to cover subjects relevant to the job requirements. This may include sections on general knowledge, aptitude, English language proficiency, and specific subject matter related to the position.
4. Physical Test:
- The physical test is a crucial component of the selection process for law enforcement positions. It assesses a candidate’s physical fitness and ability to meet the job requirements. Common elements of a physical test may include running, push-ups, sit-ups, and other exercises that evaluate strength, endurance, and agility.
5. Medical Examination:
- Candidates who successfully pass the initial stages may be required to undergo a medical examination. This ensures that candidates are physically fit for the demands of the job and do not have any health conditions that could hinder their performance.
- An interview is often conducted to assess a candidate’s interpersonal skills, communication abilities, and suitability for the position. The interview may cover a range of topics, including the candidate’s background, experience, and motivation for applying.
7. Final Merit List:
- The final merit list is compiled based on the cumulative performance of candidates in all stages of the selection process. This list determines the order in which candidates are offered positions within the SSU Sindh Police.
- After the selection, successful candidates may undergo training to equip them with the necessary skills and knowledge for their roles within the SSU Sindh Police.
It’s essential to note that the specific details of the selection process, test syllabus, and physical test requirements can vary based on the nature of the job and the policies of the SSU Sindh Police. For the most accurate and up-to-date information, I recommend checking the official SSU Sindh Police website or contacting the relevant authorities responsible for recruitment.