Applications are invited for the job in Water & Power Development Authority WAPDA Education Directorate NTS Jobs 2023 looking for competent, dedicated, dynamic and self motivated candidates for the following positions on contract basis.
- Lecturer (Math / Physics / Chemistry /Zoology/ Urdu/ Political Science /Botany)/ Islamiya
- Trained Graduate Teacher (Urdu)
- Trained Graduate Teacher (English)
- Trained Graduate Teacher (Science) (Physics / Math)
- Trained Graduate Teacher (Science) (Chemistry/ Biology)
- Oriental Language Teacher
- Trained Graduate Teacher (Home Economics)
- Computer Teacher
- Senior Physical Training Instructor
Applicants are advised to read the following instructions carefully before filling the relevant prescribed application form available on the NTS and WAPDA website with this advertisement. This job require the Screening Test so that they can select the eligible candidate for this job.
WAPDA Education Directorate jobs application form download with check edibility criteria apply online and due date here at from.
WAPDA Education Directorate NTS Jobs 2023 Application Form Test Date
Water & Power Development Authority WAPDA
How to Apply Online:
Applicants are advised to read the following instructions carefully before filling the relevant prescribed application form available on the NTS and WAPDA website (www.wapda.gov.pk) with this advertisement.
- i. Application Forms shall be downloaded from National Testing Service (NTS) website i.e. www.nts.org.pk
- ii. Eligibility of a candidate shall be determined on the basis of academic record and short listing will be made by NTS and test (to be conducted by National Testing Service) and later interview by the WAPDA Selection Boards.
- iii. Candidates shall submit application forms for this WAPDA Jobs duly filled in alongwith test fee of Rs. 450/- in favour of National Testing Service, copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs directly to NTS. Courier on the address mentioned on Application Form NTS HEADQUARTER, 1-E, STREET NO. 46, I -8/2, ISLAMABAD within 15-days of publication of advertisement (UAN: +92-51-844-444-1)
- iv. Test fee shall be paid in any branch of UBL, MCB, or ABL on prescribed Bank Challan (attached with application form downloaded from NTS website i.e. www.nts.org.pk. Incomplete applications or applications carrying incorrect information shall be summarily rejected.
- v. Roll No. Slips containing the information regarding test center, timings and test date shall be separately dispatched directly to candidates by NTS at least one week before the test.
INSTRUCTIONS & GENERAL CONDITIONS:-
- i. All Candidates will be selected on merit, observing the quota as per Federal Government policy.
- ii. Candidates applying on appropriate application form for the post available on NTS website will only be considered for short listing.
- iii. Serving candidates are advised to apply Through Proper Channel.
- iv. Only short listed candidates will be called for test / interview.
- v. No TA / DA will be allowed to candidates for test by NTS and interview by WAPDA.
- vi. General age relaxation has already been included in the age mentioned against each category. No further age relaxation is allowed in the prescribed age limit.
- vii. Government Servants / WAPDA employees who have completed two years continuous Government / WAPDA service on the closing date for receipt of applications shall be admissible 10-years age relaxation, up to the age of 55-years.
- viii. Original documents must be presented by the candidates at the time of interview.
- ix. Candidate may contact NTS for any query/inquiry regarding written test, display of provisional and final list of candidates, roll number slips, test centers, results etc.
- x. WAPDA reserves the right to withhold the recruitment process at any stage.
- xi. Last date for submission of applications is 15 July, 2023.