How To Apply Online For Learners Driving License by Punjab Pakistan from PITB DLIMS. driving licence online apply, driving license form fill up Pakistan, learning licence apply online, learning driving license online apply.
How To Apply Online For Learners Driving License?
With the help of Pakistan Information Technology Board (PITB), now you can apply for a driving license through the digital system DLIMS. Through DLIMS, the process of driver license issuance has been spread out to 36 districts across Punjab.
Let’s take a look at the application procedure for the application of a Driving License:
- Login to the DLIMS Website.
- Download the required form in the download sections.
- Fill the form
- Submit the required documents to the nearest licensing center.
- Pass the initial theoretical test after a licensing period of 42 days.
- Take the driving test.
Now let’s take a look at the documents necessary for the renewal of driving license:
Note to mention:
An important note to mention here is that if you want to renew your license, you need not give the theoretical and Driving test, all you need is to submit the required documents to the licensing center in person.
- The application form E enclosed in a cover.
- 2 Passport-sized Photos
- 2 copies of your CNIC
- Your original driving license
- Fee ticket as mentioned in License Document
- Medical reports
- Ticket of the relevant license
All licenses are renewed for a period of 5 years, below are the different issuance fees for different vehicles:
Another important note to mention here is the fact that the renewal of a license does not cost anything if renewed within a month, if the license is renewed in a period of 1 to 3 months, a 50% fine will be charged, and if the renewal takes place within 3 months to 1 year, a fine of 100% will be imposed.
Learner Driving License Apply Online
If you are tired of the troubles associated with getting a driver’s license in Pakistan, it’s time for you to sit back and relax. Recently, the Punjab Government has introduced a new system through the Pakistan Information Technology Board (PITB). The PITB has devised a digital system for the management and issuance of driving license; the Driving License Issuance and Management System (DLIMS). At present, this facility is only available for citizens of Punjab.
The DLIMS has been used to centralize the process of issuing a driver’s license across 36 different districts of Punjab. Moreover, citizens can also track their license’s status and also see how to apply for a license while sitting at home.
How to Apply?
Below is a simple procedure to apply for a driver’s license online:
- First of all, login to the DLIMS Website here.
- Download your required form by going to the downloads section.
- To search for the closest Licensing Centre, click at the Licensing Centre tab.
- Submit the required documents.
- After 42 days of learning period, meet the licensing authority.
- Pass the initial theoretical test.
- Finally, take the driving test and pass it.
There are certain exceptions to this case. If you want to renew your license or if you require a duplicate license, all you have to do is submit the required documents. There is no need for the driving and theoretical tests. This goes the same for obtaining a new International license.
Certain different documents are required for different types of licenses. Following are the required documents for:
- Copy of CNIC
- Rs60 ticket from any post office
- Traffic Rules and Regulations Code book from traffic police office.
- Medical certificate by an Authorized Medical Practitioner.
There are certain age limits for learner permits. Age limit for motorcycles and motor car is 18 years while the age limit for LTVs (Rickshaw, Taxi, Commercial Tractor is 21 years.
- Required Application Form in file cover.
- CNIC copy. (Attested)
- Attested passport sized photographs. (x2)
- In case of a computerized License, a report from the computer section or; else, an expiry certificate of the concerned license from the relevant post office.
- If you have lost your license and are applying for a duplicate, you must submit an FIR of the police station regarding the loss of your license.
- Relevant tickets.
Duplicate for LTVs is Rs150, Rs100 for motorcycles and Rs200 for HTVs.
Although, the whole procedure of issuing a license is not yet digitized, the licensing authorities still keep a manual record of the required documents. Due to this, a person applying for a license will have to visit the license center in order to submit all these documents in printed form. It is highly likely that the government will digitize this system for every province as it will greatly help the citizens of Pakistan. Furthermore, it will save them from the hectic procedure of waiting in lines all day.
More Search Topics!
Learner Driving License Apply Online near Khushāb
Learner Driving License Apply Online near Jauharabad
learner license online check
learner driving license apply online app
learner driving license renewal online
learning license online pakistan
learner driving license apply online near islamabad
punjab driving license renewal online