MBA for Working Professionals Online, An MBA (Master of Business Administration) is a graduate degree that is designed to give students advanced knowledge and skills in business and management. It is often sought by working professionals who want to advance their careers or transition into new roles. Online MBA programs are a convenient option for working professionals because they allow students to complete coursework around their work and other commitments. Many online MBA programs offer flexible scheduling, including part-time and full-time options.
There are many online MBA programs designed specifically for working professionals. Some popular options include:
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign: Offers an online MBA program with a focus on business administration.
- Arizona State University: Offers an online bachelor’s degree in business administration.
- Southern New Hampshire University: Offers an online MBA program with a focus on business administration.
- University of Florida: Offers an online MBA program with a focus on business administration.
- Penn State World Campus: Offers an online MBA program with a focus on business administration.
It’s important to carefully research and compare these programs to find the one that best fits your needs and goals. You should consider factors such as the program’s reputation, flexibility, cost, and course offerings.
MBA For Working Professionals
Every single working professional struggles between their work and studies. The MBA for professionals could be one of the best options where these professionals could get the advantage of taking the admission without hampering their work life. The online Manipal helps these professionals to improve their job profiles while pursuing the MBA course.
Choosing your career with the most recognized institution has many advantages. The online Manipal University can provide you with this opportunity.
- They have various accreditations that endorse their academic credibility, quality of education and academic model.
- Moreover, the flexibility of easy financing options, scholarships can help every working professional pursue quality education.
- You can also build impressive resumes while developing your experience and core skills that would take you long in your job career.
Eligibility For An Online MBA
Indian students must have a 10 + 2 + 3-year bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or institution along with 50% aggregate in graduate and 45% for reserved category. Candidates must clear an online aptitude test by Manipal University. Having a valid score of 40 percentile in CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/GMAT can be advantageous.
- FeesOur flexible fee payment option can help students pay in installments. The total course fee for Indian students inclusive of all taxes is Rs. 1,50,000, whereas the fee per semester is Rs. 37,500
- DurationIt is a 24-month course with 15 to 20 hours per week.
Highlights Of Manipal University
Once you take a course at Manipal University, you can have various networking opportunities with our career assistance. Some highlights of the university are listed below.
- Empowered EducationGet doubt clearing sessions along with webinars and quizzes that can help you to prepare for the future quest.
- Learning At An Own PaceAccess the learning material anywhere, anytime. Record the lecture and attend live sessions and talks at any time. Also, use the digital platform on the laptop or phone on even low bandwidth.
- Real-World Mentors And Experienced FacultiesBoost your communication and confidence with the support of experienced faculty. Get real-world insights with applied knowledge from these renowned mentors.
- An Enhanced Platform For Digital LearningYou can easily collaborate and interact with the faculty and peer members with us. Learn with the help of practice tests and online quizzes.