PEEF Scholarships 2023 for Inter, Graduate & Masters Degree for Minority Students. PEEF scholarship is a special award program by the Punjab government to motivate talented and needy students to continue their education. Punjab Education Endowment Fund Scholarship 2023 has been announced by the Government of Punjab for HSSC and Bachelor students. PEEF scholarship 2023 For Intermediate form last date requirements advertisement information here at.
PEEF Scholarships 2023
Punjab Educational Endowment Fund PEEF advertised the scholarships for intermediate and graduate degree students on the Special Education quota. The announced scholarships are only for minority students on special quotas. Thus, eligible candidates who meet the required eligibility criteria for the PEEF Special Quota scholarships can apply online through visit the official website. The last date for the PEEF Special Quota scholarship is 31 March 2023. The annual PEEF Scholarship is announced for students who have passed their Matric, Intermediate, or Graduation in 2023.
PEEF Scholarships 2023 for Inter, Graduate & Masters Degree for Minority Students
PEEF Scholarship 2023 for Undergraduate
Secured at least 60% marks or a minimum CGPA of 2.5 in BA/ BSc/ BCOM/ BS/ BBA etc. in the annual examinations held in the last three years in Punjab. Students enrolled in spring/fall sessions (where applicable) and morning/afternoon/evening sessions (where applicable) are also eligible to apply for PEEF Master’s scholarships.
PEEF Scholarship 2023 for Minorities (Special Education Quota) Details
Get the details of the PEEF scholarship 2023-23 on the Special education quota (Minority candidates) for the intermediate, graduation, and Master.
|Organization||Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF)|
|Quota||Special Education Quota|
|Last date to Apply||31 March 2023|
Eligibility Criteria for PEEF Scholarship 2023
Below are the eligibility criteria for the PEEF Scholarships for minority students of different degrees.
PEEF Scholarship for Intermediate and Graduation Level
- Candidates must have passed the Matic/intermediate degree through the BISE or FBISE with at least 60% marks.
- Only those federal private or public institutes in the Punjab region are eligible for the PEEF Scholarship.
- Parents’ income should equal or less than Rs 35,000/-.
- Applicants must take regular admission in intermediate or graduation degrees.
PEEF Scholarship for Master’s Level
- Candidates who pass through the Punjab Institutes with at least 60% marks or 2.5 CGPA in 2020/2021/2022.
- Applicants must be admitted to the PEEF Partnered universities.
- Parents’ income should equal or less than Rs 40,000/-.
- Students must not get any other scholarship for the Master’s level.
How to Apply for PEEF Scholarship 2023?
- Visit the PEEF website and apply online for the PEEF Scholarship for Minorities on Special Quota. (https://student.peef.org.pk/)
- Master-level candidates can submit the application to the Financial Aid office of their universities.
- Last date: 31 March 2023
www.peef.org.pk student portal
Interested candidates may download the scholarship application form from peef.org.pk and complete the scholarship application form with related documents and send this form to PEEF Link Wahad Road, Lahore 54600/- all scholarship applications must be reached to the office of PEEF before the due date.
Check Also: PEEF Scholarships for AJK Students
The deadline for PEEF Scholarships 2023 IS March 31, 2023.
PEEF Scholarship Contact Address Phone Number
- Address: PEEF Office, Ali Town Station, Thokar Niaz Baig, Raiwind Road Lahore.
- Phone: (92) 42 111-11-7333 (PEEF)
- Fax: (92) 42 35963519.
- Email: [email protected].
- Website: www.peef.org.pk