Those students who applied for the admissions in the master programs in the University of Peshawar for the session of 2022-22, now will appear in the University of Peshawar MS/MPhil NTS Entry Test Results 2022 which held on the announced dates. All applicants should appear in the NTS entry test which held in their respective test centers according to the schedule of the NTS. Here on this NTS website, after the University of Peshawar entry test NTS will upload the official University of Peshawar MS/MPhil NTS Entry Test Results 2022 of all programs.
Candidates will check their complete University of Peshawar MS/MPhil NTS Entry Test Results online after the official announcement. So all applicants get their complete University of Peshawar NTS Admission Entry Test Results on this page.
University of Peshawar Master Admission Session 2022-2021
| Last Date Apply
Thursday, 26th August, 2022
|Application Form||Download Form|
|Roll Number Slip||Click Here|
|Test Dates||Sunday, 5th September, 2022|
|Result||Click Here (Not Announced)|
University of Peshawar MS/MPhil Admissions Offer programs:
- M.A Arabic
- M.A English
- M.A History
- M.A International Relations
- M.A Islamyat
- M.A Pashto
- M.A Persian
- M.A Political Science
- M.A Philosophy
- M.A Urdu
- M.Sc Economics
- M.Sc Mathematics
University of Peshawar MS/MPhil NTS Admission How to Apply:
Fee Deposit Procedure:
- Examination fee should be deposited in the following banks.
- National Bank (University Campus Only) A/C No: 16100-2
- Faisal Bank (All over Pakistan) A/C No: 0250-145-0000009
- United Bank Limited (University Campus Only) A/C No: 100-7465-0
- Habib Bank Limited (University Campus Only).
- Fee remitted through Money order shall not be accepted.
- For fee deposit through bank draft, the candidate must write his/her name and father name at the back side of the bank draft.
- Fee once deposited is neither refundable nor adjustable if the candidate is eligible.
University of Peshawar MS/MPhil NTS Form Submission Method
1. By Hand Submission
Candidate can submit the examination form directly to the examination section(Secrecy) at the concert seat.
2. By Post Submission
Candidate can also submit the examination form by post with all the required document and fee deposit slip/ bank draft on the following postal address.
Required Documents for M.A/ M.Sc Admissions
Please attach the following Attested document with the admission form
- DMCs(last examination)
- Passport size 3 Photographs(white or blue background)
- CNIC/ Father CNIC/ Domicile
- Migration Certificate(If Unregistered with UoP)
- Service Certificate(If Applicable)
- For admission in Final, DMCs of Previous must be attached.
Instructions to be followed for University of Peshawar MS/MPhil NTS Entry Test
- Examination Admission Form duly completed in all respects together with fee receipt should reach the Controller of Examination, the University of Peshawar on or before the last date with Normal fee notified for the purpose failing which late/double/triple fee shall be charged.
- The examination fee should be deposited in the nearest designated branches of National Bank, Faisal Bank, United Bank, Habib Bank of Pakistan. Fee remitted through Money order shall not be accepted.
- The candidate who have passed their B.A/B.Sc/B. The examination from other universities and are not registered with the University of Peshawar will be required to pay the registration fee along with the examination admission fee. All such candidates will be required to attach the Original Migration Certificate and verified copy of the degree along with the form.
- Two different examinations are not allowed in one session. Except for examination for the improvement of the division as permissible under the rules.
- The candidate is required to attach three copies of passport size photograph and a copy of the National Identity Card or Domicile Certificate duly attested by a Gazetted Officer.
- Examination center will be allotted by the University where feasible and not on the choice of the candidate care of addresses are not entertain able except in cases of change of center permissible under the rules.
- The candidate who is not permanently residing in the jurisdiction of the University of Peshawar shall be required to attach service certificate of their own or of their parents along with the admission form. Service certificate of private firms will not be accepted.
- Incomplete forms shall not be entertained and shall be returned on the cost/risk of the candidate.
- A candidate of M.A/M.Sc will avail a maximum of five and four consecutive examination for previous and final respectively including the initial one to clear all the papers, by scoring the required pass percentage in individual subjects as well as in aggregate, failing which he/she will be required to appear in all subjects including Practical’s and viva voice examination as a whole.
- Candidates can visit at www.nts.org.pk for further details about UOP MS/MPhil NTS GAT Test 2022.
University of Peshawar MS/MPhil NTS Entry Test Results 2022
For improvement of division, the candidates will be required to appear either, both in the Previous and Final examination simultaneously or in the Final examination only. While candidates will check University of Peshawar MS/MPhil NTS Entry Test Results 2022. They will have two such chances to appear in the syllabus in vogue of the relevant examination within two consecutive years.