National testing Service NTS of Pakistan is the most fabulous and transparent testing service of the Pakistan. Most of the department of the Pakistan conduct recruitment test through the NTS. For this purpose NTS prescribed a procedure for the applicants who are eligibility for any NTS jobs in the country. The terms and conditions and the way of apply for NTS jobs are mentioned below.
Candidates who wants to apply through NTS should fallow the rules and regulations of the NTS jobs. All NTS jobs terms and conditions are mentioned for applicants. For this purpose the term and conditions of NTS jobs are described on this page to facilitate the applicants.
NTS Jobs Terms and Conditions:
1. Government Serving candidates are advised to apply through proper channel.
2. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test / interview.
3. Candidates if selected will be required to perform duty anywhere in the area under the jurisdiction of department.
4. Number of posts may be increased or decreased at any stage of recruitment process as per requirement of the Company.
5. Original documents must be presented by the candidate at the time of interview.
6. Candidate may contact NTS for any query regarding written test display of provisional/final list of candidates, roll number slips,test centers, results etc.
7. Department reserves the right to withhold the recruitment process at any stage.
8. The upper age limit for the candidates belonging to tribal areas is 33 years.
9. No TA/DA will be paid for test / interview.
10. Only Department Employees’ children can apply against the posts of 20% employees’ children quota as mentioned above.
11. Candidates applying on appropriate application form for the post available on NTS website will only be considered for short listing.
12. Candidates applying against employees’ children quota must ensure to attach all relevant documents mentioned in the application form along with Employee’s Children Proforma duly signed by the authority concerned and CNIC of father / mother. They must also provide an Affidavit (on Non-judicial Stamp paper) to the effect that their brother sister or Widow/mother is not already employed in department against employees children quota. Applications of employees’ children whose proforma have not been signed by the concerned authority will not be entertained.
13. Candidates applying against disabled quota must attach Disability Certificate from Assessment Board for the Disabled Person from City / District / Provincial Council for Rehabilitation of Disabled Person.
14. After qualifying the induction examination of relevant post, the order of merit of candidates applying under Employees Children Quota will be prepared as per priorities mentioned in the Rules/SOP.
15. Candidates who apply under the quota reserved for FATA should have the same permanent address in their CNIC as per their domicile certificates.
All NTS Jobs Essential Instructions Terms & Conditions How to Apply
How to Apply:
i. Application Forms for the each posts are available on NTS website www.nts.org.pk
ii. Candidates will submit application forms duly filled in along with test fee in favour of National Testing Service Pakistan as well as two recent passport sized photographs along with all educational, experience, domicile certificates etc directly to NTS Headquarters Islamabad,1-E, Street No. 46, I-8/2,Islamabad,on the prescribed form available on their website.
iii. Application forms improperly filled up, incomplete, received after closing date, without original deposit slip or submitted by hand will not been entertained / processed.
iv. Roll No slip containing the information regarding test center, timings and Test date shall be dispatched directly to the candidates by the NTS at least one week before the test. Candidates can also download their Roll No.
slips from NTS website.
v. Separate fee will be charged in case of applying for more than one post.
vi. Only those candidates who have completed their requisite degrees/ certificates are eligible to apply. Candidates to whom final transcript has not been issued shall not be considered.
vii. Applicants must submitt their applications before the dua date which is mentioned in the advertisement.
viii. For further information please contact UAN No.+92-51-8444441.