Government Khyber Pakhtun Khwa has announced Elementary and Secondary education Department Abbottabad jobs for women. All eligible female candidates who belongs to the district Abbottabad if you are interested then you should apply for the given posts within due date. Applications after due date would not acceptable. All attested testimonials along application form should submit before 20 December 2022. All vacancies are on one year contract basis and will expend on their performance. Here you will get online application form, eligibility criteria, test dates, roll number slips, number of seats, answer key, test results, interview dates, selected candidates list and final merit list.
Elementary and Secondary Education District Abbottabad NTS Jobs 2022
|Last Date Apply
||20th December, 2021|
||Bachelors/ Intermediate with Experience|
|Place of Posting||Elementary & Secondary Education Schools, Abbottabad|
|Application Forms||Click Here|
|Roll Number Slip||Available Here|
|Test Dates||Click Here|
|Answer keys||Download Here|
For Online Preparation of Educators Subject Wise Sample Papers:
|Pak Study||Click Here|
|Current Affairs||Click Here|
|General Knowledge||Click Here|
|Computer Science||Click Here|
Elementary and Secondary Education Department Abbottabad Jobs NTS Application Forms 2022
- Bachelor degree from any registered University for (C.T, D.M and P.E.T).
- S.S.C second division from any registered board along Deeni education from registered Federal Madrasa or Dar ul Aloom or M.A Islamiat second division and M.A Arabic second class master degree for (T.T and A.T).
- Bachelor Degree from any registered university along Sanad e qirat for (Qaria).
- Bachelor Degree from registered University for P.S.T.
- Candidates should belong to Abbottabad and has domicil of Abbottabad.
- All vacancies are on one year contract basis. And will expend on their performance.
- All attested testimonials along application form should submit before last date after 20 December 2022 applications will rejected by the authority.
- All candidates should bring their original documents in interview.
- The selection of candidates will on merit basis. Original certificates and degrees.
- C.T (BPS-15)
- D.M (BPS-15)
- P.E.T (BPS-15)
- T.T (BPS-15)
- A.T (BPS-15)
- Qaria (BPS-12)
- P.S.T (BPS-12)