HEC Attestation 2023 Portal Online Fees charges booking online registration procedure guide, by eservices.hec.gov.pk for latest HEC Degree verification online information. HEC attests the photocopies of degrees and transcripts only after the attestation of the original documents. How To Apply For HEC Degree Attestation 2023 Step By Step Procedure has been explained in this article. HEC (Higher Education Commission) has created a completely secure and robust online degree validation system, allowing candidates to apply for a degree from the comfort of their own home. The candidate must submit an online application form through the website www.eservices.hec.gov.pk. HEC certifies copies of certificates and transcripts only after certifying the original documents.
HEC Attestation Portal 2023 Online
The Higher Education Commission (HEC) of Pakistan has an online portal called the “HEC E-Portal,” which allows students, faculty, and staff to access a range of online services and resources related to higher education. Here’s how to use the HEC E-Portal:
- Visit the HEC E-Portal website at https://eportal.hec.gov.pk/ and click on the “Sign In” button.
- If you are a new user, click on the “Register” button and provide the required information to create an account.
- Once you are logged in, you can access various services, such as scholarship applications, degree attestation, plagiarism detection, and research funding applications.
- To apply for a scholarship, click on the “Scholarship and Grant” tab and select the scholarship program you want to apply for. Follow the instructions and provide the required documents and information.
- To apply for degree attestation, click on the “Degree Attestation” tab and follow the instructions to apply for attestation.
- To use the plagiarism detection service, click on the “Plagiarism” tab and upload your research paper or thesis for checking.
- To apply for research funding, click on the “Research” tab and select the funding program you want to apply for. Follow the instructions and provide the required information and documents.
The HEC E-Portal is a useful resource for students, faculty, and staff of higher education institutions in Pakistan. HEC Attestation 2023 Portal If you have any issues or concerns with the portal, you can contact the HEC helpline for assistance.
HEC Attestation of Degrees/Diplomas/Certificates
On completion of attestation process at HEC, applicants are informed via SMS and email. Applicants are required to submit original documents of all previous degree or new completed degree programs procedure. Applicants who intend to apply for attestation through Courier Service, MUST DEPOSIT attestation fee in relevant center of Courier Company. Fee deposited in bank or online will not be acceptable.
HEC Degree Verification 2023
The user guide contains the whole method. For a long time @eservices.hec.gov.pk, applicants who have previously registered at www.eportal.hec.gov.pk will use the same username and password. HEC certifies copies of certificates and transcripts only after certifying the original documents.
HEC Degree Attestation 2023 Portal
Did you go through the HEC certification and initial audit process online and didn’t see any results? GOOD! To help you save time and effort, HEC has launched a secure and reliable online certification system. With this system, students can verify their certificates online, from the comfort of their own home. In addition, the Higher Education Commission has launched an online portal to determine the validity of degrees awarded at Pakistani universities.
HEC Attestation System
To help you understand the complete information about the HEC certification, we have included all relevant information in this article. If you are looking for HEC certification information on various websites, but you are not getting any results. Don’t worry! This article is designed to let you know more about the basics of the HEC Graduate Diploma.
HEC – E-Services Portal
The Higher Education Commission (HEC) has announced a new degree certification system. As of February 16, 2021, the login method has been restored (only for urgent attestation requests) in Islamabad, Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar and Quetta. HEC has launched an online certification authentication system from May 29, 2023. This system is much better than the old one.
HEC Degree Attestation Portal
If you previously used your old authentication link, you can use the same username and password to access the new HEC site. Because HEC’s old online score checking system has reached the end of its useful life. An affidavit or draft letter of authorization from the applicant is required by HEC to certify the degree.
To register, you must go to www.eservices.hec.gov.pk@ and fill in all the information mentioned there in full. You can also access a user guide to help you complete your HEC graduate studies certificates.
HEC Degree Attestation Fee
The original price is. 1,000. Each copy fee is Rs. 700. Transcripts, transcripts and diplomas will only be accepted by HEC upon receipt of the documents in their original form certified by HEC. January 28, 2023.
HEC Degree Verification Process:
- Goto http://eportal.hec.gov.pk/das
- Fill out the form.
- Choose the document to be attested.
- Printout of form
- Attach your CNIC copy with the form.
- Attach documents given below:
- Certificate of Matriculation
- Certificate of Intermediate
- Mark Sheet of Bachelors, Masters & M.Phil.
- Degree of Bachelors, Masters & M.Phil.
HEC Journal Recognition System
It is the HEC Journal Recognition System which is an authentic collection of research journals that are classified into regular categories, based on a variety of ranking criteria. HEC is working hard to improve the standard of research conducted across Pakistan in line with international standards. Research journals are fantastic sources for advancing research.
Procedure for Online HEC Degree Attestation 2023
The Higher Education Commission introduced an online method to process the degree Attestation Systems (DAS) on 29 May 2017. May 2017. To learn more visit the link HEC web link https://eservices.hec.gov.pk. To get an HEC Degrees you must sign up for an account on this site. HEC website.
Create an account – Higher Education Commission Online Portal
HEC or Higher Education Commission of Pakistan offers an online degree verification service for graduates who want to have their degrees verified. Here are the steps to verify your degree through HEC:
- Visit the HEC website at https://www.hec.gov.pk/english/services/students/degree_verification/Pages/Degree-Verification.aspx.
- Click on the “Online Degree Verification” button and log in to your account or create a new account if you don’t have one.
- Provide the required information, including your personal details, degree information, and institution details.
- Upload scanned copies of your degree and transcripts as per the requirements mentioned on the website.
- Pay the verification fee through the HEC online payment portal.
- Once the payment is confirmed, HEC will start the verification process, which may take some time.
- After verification, HEC will send the verified degree and transcripts to the institution you mentioned in the application.
You can also check the status of your degree verification application through the HEC online portal. If you have any issues or concerns with the degree verification process, you can contact HEC through their helpline or email.
HEC Degree attestation system online
If you already have an account, then log in to HEC User Account by using the aid of the user name and password. If you’ve login credentials then you log in at @www.eservices.hec.gov.pk. Once you’ve successfully completed your online application submitted by applicants, then follow the steps below.
- Your application will be examined by HEC and if the application is found complete then an application confirmation message will receive you via SMS and Email;
- If you face any error i.e. incomplete application error then candidates must resubmit the applications. A task is allocated to the applicant in “Task Assigned to me” in the section at services account.
Schedule and Procedure of Submission fee Degree Verification
This section will allow you to create your own HEC diploma validation schedule using the HEC diploma validation process. On the other hand, you can have your certificate verified by an authorized person and submit all the original documents together with a photocopy of the document.
Higher Education Commission Online Portal
You can get Challan Forms as well as a copy of this form for HEC Graduation Certificate. It is a good idea to use the available HEC Degree Attestation if you cannot attend the first schedule. It is also possible to create a schedule for rescheduling.
HEC Degree Attestation Requirements Info
- For rescheduling, you need a token to get a token you must visit the official website of HEC. You get a new token from the token machine and submit at the elected website.
- Once you submit all original documents you will deposit the challan fee as mentioned address on HEC.
- At the end of the essential procedure, documents will be returned on the same day.
What is the minimum percentage required for HEC?
Must have first division (in annual examination system) or CGPA 3.0 out of 4.0 or 75% marks in the final degree for PhD Scholarships. Must have 60% marks or CGPA 2.50 out of 4.0 in the final degree for MS Scholarships. Maximum two second divisions and no third division throughout academic career.
How do I apply for HEC online?
Apply online at HEC website: http://eportal.hec.gov.pk/loa. After registering and filling your profile, please select “Learning Opportunities Abroad” under “Scholarship and Grant” menu in left hand side panel of the online portal.
What documents required for HEC attestation?
A clearly visible copy of valid Computerized National Identity Card or Passport (in case of Foreign National only) is mandatory. Submission of Transcript/Result Card with degree is mandatory even if its attestation is not required.
How do I submit a HEC attestation fee?
Applicants who intend to apply for attestation through Courier Service, MUST DEPOSIT attestation fee in relevant center of Courier Company. Fee deposited in bank or online will not be acceptable.