Sindh Medical Colleges and Universities Entry Test Admissions 2020 NTS Application Form Download. Pre Entry Test for Public & Private Sector Medical Universities / Colleges of Sindh Province 2020-20 managed by NTS in August September 2020. Entry Test for the Admission in Public and Private Sector Medical and Dental Colleges of Sindh Province conduct for both Male/ Female candidates. For years, every public and private sector university conducted its own MDCAT. However, in 2017 the special committee of government of Sindh decided that all public sector universities will conduct MDCAT on the same day, which will be essential to apply for admission in any public sector medical institutes of the province. NTS conducts MDCAT in Sindh. Read complete guide to know all relevant information.
Sindh Medical Colleges and Universities Entry Test Admissions
|Last Date Apply
||Monday, 26th August 2020|
|Application Forms||Click Here|
|Roll Number Slip||Available Here|
|Test Dates||Click Here|
|Answer keys||Download Here|
Sindh Medical Colleges and Universities Entry Test Admissions 2020 NTS Application Form Download
For Online Preparation of NTS Test Subject Wise Sample Papers:
|Pak Study||Click Here|
|Current Affairs||Click Here|
|General Knowledge||Click Here|
|Computer Science||Click Here|
Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PM&DC), Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences Jamshoro will conduct Entry Test Session 2020-2020 for admission in MBBS and BDS course in Public and Private Sector Medical Colleges/universities of Sindh on Sunday, 25th August, 2020.
Test Centre for Medical Entry Test Sindh
The test will be conducted in the following cities of Sindh Province:
- Karachi 2. Hyderabad 3. Sukkur
- Mirpurkhas 5. Larkana 6. Nawabshah
Candidates can select any of the aforementioned test centres in accordance with their suitability.
- A student must have secured at least 70% marks in Intermediate HSSC, F.Sc Pre Medical or Equivalent. Result awaiting students can also apply for the test.
- Candidates having domicile of Sindh are eligible to appear in Entry Test for the admission in MBBS/BDS in Public and Private Sector Medical and Dental Colleges/Universities.
- The admission will be granted purely on merit. Merely appearance in the entry test does not confer the right to claim for admission in any Medical and Dental Colleges.
Entry Test Pattern
The Medical and Dental College Admission Test Sindh shall comprise of 200 MCQs each carrying 1 mark. The division of MCQs will be as follows:
- Biology 80
- Chemistry 60
- Physics 40
- English 20
- The time duration to attempt whole paper shall be 2 hours and 30 minutes (150 minutes)
- There will be NO negative marking.
The difficulty Index for each subject shall be as follows:
- Very Easy 15%
- Easy 15%
- Moderate 40%
- Hard 20%
- Very Hard 10%
How to Apply
- The Online registration process for Test will start from 9th August 2020 and the deadline for registration is 26TH AUGUST 2020.
- Each candidate can only submit one application form.
- Students need to follow the guidance before filling up the form.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTION: IT IS MANDATORY FOR EVERY CANDIDATE TO EMAIL THE IMAGE OF NTS PAID DEPOSIT SLIP VOUCHER HAVING BANK’S STAMP AT FOLLOWING EMAIL ID (email@example.com) AND MUST COURIER ORIGINAL PAID DEPOSIT SLIP WITH APPLICATION FORM & REQUIRED DOCUMENTS TO NTS ISLAMABAD ADDRESS TILL 26TH AUGUST 2020.