MDCAT Test Instructions 2023 New PMC Rules & Pattern. UHS issued a notice with detailed instructions to students regarding MDCAT 2023. UHS (University of Health Sciences) will conduct MDCAT 2023 in Punjab for PMC (Pakistan Medical Commission). The MDCAT 2023 will take place in Punjabi cities on Sunday 13 November 2023. UHS will conduct MDCAT in Lahore and Faisalabad as well as Multan, Multan, DG Khan.
MDCAT Test Instructions 2023
PMC Denies Any Change In MDCAT Exam Date, Also, Sahiwal and Sialkot will be used. UHS has provided information regarding the MDCAT 2023 admit cards and examination centers for Punjabi candidates. It also gave instructions on test dates, mandatory items, and exam dates. We have provided instructions from UHS below. Please read carefully before you take the entrance tests. These instructions will be very helpful to students.
Eligibility Criteria for MDCAT 2023
The minimum academic requirement for applying to MDCAT is 70% marks in the intermediate (FSC pre-medical) examination (770/1000). Yes candidate must have minimum 16 years old. The requirement for completion of HSSC or FSC or A-level degree is not mandatory for MDCAT test 2023. The result awaiting students of HSSC or FSC or A-level degree can also take this test. Students have to get 55% marks in Medical college test and for dental is 45% must obtain in MDCAT test. More about UHS MDCAT Syllabus 2023 Pattern is here
Instructions about UHS MDCAT Admit Cards 2023
- Every candidate must have MDCAT 2023 Admit Card (Roll Number slip) with the original CNIC/B-form for the test.
- UHS has uploaded the MDCAT 2023 Roll Number Slips on the website so that candidates can now download the roll number slips. (Download UHS MDCAT admit Cards).
- Take a print of the MDCAT Admit Cards after downloading them on white, Plain, and A4 size paper.
Instructions about the Entry to the MDCAT Examination Centers
- Before going for MDCAT 2023, ensure your Examination center address so you can go there without wasting time.
- Applicants will not bring the prohibited items into the examination hall; otherwise, they will get a strict penalty and cancelation of the paper. The prohibited items are Cell Phones, Calculators, Books or Notes, Weapons or Arms, Clipboards, Bags, Electronic Devices such as Smart/Digital Watches, Headphones, Bluetooth, Metallic Pens, etc.
- Applicants must try to reach the examination center between 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM. after 10:00 AM, the examination centers will be closed, and nobody can enter.
- The MDCAT 2023 will be on 13 November 2023 (11:00 AM to 2:30 PM).
Things Applicants must Bring on MDCAT 2023
Applicants must bring the required stationary items with them, such as
- Original CNIC/POC/JC/Passport/B-Form (Photocopies are unacceptable). Please bring the same document with which you registered for MDCAT-2022.
- A print-out of the MDCAT Admit Card
- A clean clipboard (preferably transparent) with nothing written on it
- Two blue ballpoint pens (not pointers, markers, pencils, jell pens, ink pens, etc.);
- A transparent bottle of drinking water.
- A candidate who will not bring Original CNIC/POC/JC/Passport/B-Form and print-out of their Admit Card shall not be allowed to appear in the MDCAT test. Any other document except those mentioned above shall not be acceptable for appearance in the test.
PMC Latest News about MDCAT 2023
The National MDCAT test will be conducted by PMC, approximately three to four months after the F.Sc examination. MDCAT 2023 will be held online by Nov 2023. In Pakistan, MDCAT is a mandatory requirement to get admission to medical and dental colleges. Every year, after FSc exams, pre-medical students appear in tests.MDCAT is conducted by PMC approximately after 3-4 months of FSc examination. MDCAT 2023 will be conducted on the 13th of November. the final date is announced. MDCAT Is Mandatory for admission to Medical and dental colleges in Pakistan. Check further Check MDCAT Result Online also here at from.
However, for further details about the MDCAT 2023-2023, visit our website.