University of Peshawar Master Admission Session 2021-2022 Online Registration Form through NTS official started now. University of Peshawar GAT General MS/MPhil Admission NTS Application Form & Roll No Slip Download online available here.
The University of Peshawar Conducts the following Private Examinations
- B.Sc (Double Mathematics only)
- B.Sc Nursing
- M.A Arabic
- M.A English
- M.A History
- M.A International Relations
- M.A Islamyat
- M.A Pashto
- M.A Persian
- M.A Political Science
- M.A Philosophy
- M.A Urdu
- M.Sc Economics
- M.Sc Mathematics
University of Peshawar Master Admission Session 2021-2022
| Last Date Apply
|| 15 May 2020
|| BA, BSc, B.cS
|Application Form||Download Form|
|Roll Number Slip||Click Here|
How to Master Admission Session 2021-2022 Apply:
Fee Deposit Procedure
- Examination fee should be deposited in the following banks.
- National Bank (University Campus Only) A/C No: 16100-2
- Faisal Bank (All over Pakistan) A/C No: 0250-145-0000009
- United Bank Limited (University Campus Only) A/C No: 100-7465-0
- Habib Bank Limited (University Campus Only).
- Fee remitted through Money order shall not be accepted.
University of Peshawar Master Admission Session 2021-2022
|1.||Issuance of Admission Forms from United Bank Limited, Campus Branch, Peshawar||9th October, 2020
|2.||Candidates will Register themselves for GAT-Subject (PhD) and GAT-General (MPhil/MS) at NTS website www.nts.org.pk
Note: Those candidates who have Valid Score Card for GAT(Subject) or GAT(General), as the case may be, are not required to appear in this test
|9th October, 2020
To 21st October, 2020
|3.||Last Date for Submission of Forms at Room No.102, Main Administration Block, University of Peshawar||21st October, 2020
|4.||GAT (Subject) Test for admission in PhD
GAT (General) Test for admission in MPhil
The candidates will be informed through SMS about Test Time and Venue. Candidates shall download Roll No. slips from NTS website, and carry the same to the Test Centre along with CNIC.
|1st November, 2020
At NTS given time & Centre
|5.||Declaration of NTS Test Result on NTS Website www.nts.org.pk and on University website wwww.uop.edu.pk||3rd November, 2020
|6.||Interview of the eligible and qualified candidates*||5th & 6th November, 2020
(Thursday & Friday)
At 09:30 am at the respective departments
|7.||Commencement of Classes||10th November, 2020
- For fee deposit through bank draft, the candidate must write his/her name and father name at the back side of the bank draft.
- Fee once deposited is neither refundable nor adjustable if the candidate is eligible.
Form Submission Method
1. By Hand Submission
Candidate can submit the examination form directly to the examination section(Secrecy) at the concern seat.
2. By Post Submission
Candidate can also submit the examination form by post with all the required document and fee deposit slip/ bank draft on the following postal address.
Required Documents for M.A/ M.Sc
Please attach the following Attested document with the admission form
- DMCs(last examination)
- Passport size 3 Photographs(white or blue background)
- CNIC/ Father CNIC/ Domicile
- Migration Certificate(If Unregistered with UoP)
- Service Certificate(If Applicable)
- For admission in Final, DMCs of Previous must be attached.
Instructions to be followed
- Examination Admission Form duly completed in all respects together with fee receipt should reach the Controller of Examination, the University of Peshawar on or before the last date with Normal fee notified for the purpose failing which late/double/triple fee shall be charged.
- Examination fee should be deposited in the nearest designated branches of National Bank, Faisal Bank, United Bank, Habib Bank of Pakistan. Fee remitted through Money order shall not be accepted.
- The candidate who have passed their B.A/B.Sc/B. The examination from other university and are not registered with the University of Peshawar will be required to pay the Registration fee along with the examination admission fee. All such candidate will be required to attach Original Migration Certificate and verified copy of degree along with the form.
- Two different examinations are not allowed in one session. Except for examination for the improvement of the division as permissible under the rules.
- A candidate is required to attach three copies of passport size photograph and a copy of the National Identity Card or Domicile Certificate duly attested by a Gazetted Officer.
- Examination center will be allotted by the University where feasible and not on the choice of the candidate care of addresses are not entertain-able except in cases of change of center permissible under the rules.
- The candidate who is not permanently residing in the jurisdiction of the University of Peshawar shall be required to attach service certificate of their own or of their parents along with the admission form. Service certificate of private firms will not be accepted.
- Incomplete forms shall not be entertained and shall be returned on the cost/risk of the candidate.
- A candidate of M.A/M.Sc will avail a maximum of five and four consecutive examination for previous and final respectively including the initial one to clear all the papers, by scoring the required pass percentage in individual subjects as well as in aggregate, failing which he/she will be required to appear in all subjects including Practical’s and viva voice examination as a whole.
University of Peshawar Master Admission Session 2021-2022 Online Registration Form
For improvement of division, the candidates will be required to appear either, both in the Previous and Final examination simultaneously or in the Final examination only. They will have two such chances to appear in the syllabus in vogue of the relevant examination within two consecutive years.