University of Peshawar Master Admission Session 2021-2022 Online Registration Form through NTS official started now. University of Peshawar GAT General MS/MPhil Admission NTS Application Form & Roll No Slip Download online available here.
The University of Peshawar Conducts the following Private Examinations
- B.Sc (Double Mathematics only)
- B.Sc Nursing
- M.A Arabic
- M.A English
- M.A History
- M.A International Relations
- M.A Islamyat
- M.A Pashto
- M.A Persian
- M.A Political Science
- M.A Philosophy
- M.A Urdu
- M.Sc Economics
- M.Sc Mathematics
University of Peshawar Master Admission Session 2021-2022
| Last Date Apply
||Bachelors in Relevant field|
| Age Limit
|University||University Of Peshawar|
|Roll Number Slip||Click Here|
|Test Dates||Sunday, 5th September, 2021|
|Program offers||Masters in the Following Fields:
How to Master Admission Session 2021-2022 Apply Online
Fee Deposit Procedure
- Examination fee should be deposited in the following banks.
- National Bank (University Campus Only) A/C No: 16100-2
- Faisal Bank (All over Pakistan) A/C No: 0250-145-0000009
- United Bank Limited (University Campus Only) A/C No: 100-7465-0
- Habib Bank Limited (University Campus Only).
- Fee remitted through Money order shall not be accepted.
- For fee deposit through bank draft, the candidate must write his/her name and father name at the back side of the bank draft.
- Fee once deposited is neither refundable nor adjustable if the candidate is eligible.
UOP NTS GAT Test Form Submission Method
1. By Hand Submission
Candidate can submit the examination form directly to the examination section(Secrecy) at the concern seat.
2. By Post Submission
Candidate can also submit the examination form by post with all the required document and fee deposit slip/ bank draft on the following postal address.
University of Peshawar Master Admission Session 2021-2022 Required Documents for M.A/ M.Sc
Please attach the following Attested document with the admission form
- DMCs(last examination)
- Passport size 3 Photographs(white or blue background)
- CNIC/ Father CNIC/ Domicile
- Migration Certificate(If Unregistered with UoP)
- Service Certificate(If Applicable)
- For admission in Final, DMCs of Previous must be attached.
Instructions to be followed
- Examination Admission Form duly completed in all respects together with fee receipt should reach the Controller of Examination, the University of Peshawar on or before the last date with Normal fee notified for the purpose failing which late/double/triple fee shall be charged.
- Examination fee should be deposited in the nearest designated branches of National Bank, Faisal Bank, United Bank, Habib Bank of Pakistan. Fee remitted through Money order shall not be accepted.
- The candidate who have passed their B.A/B.Sc/B. The examination from other university and are not registered with the University of Peshawar will be required to pay the Registration fee along with the examination admission fee. All such candidate will be required to attach Original Migration Certificate and verified copy of degree along with the form.
- Two different examinations are not allowed in one session. Except for examination for the improvement of the division as permissible under the rules.
- A candidate is required to attach three copies of passport size photograph and a copy of the National Identity Card or Domicile Certificate duly attested by a Gazetted Officer.
- Examination center will be allotted by the University where feasible and not on the choice of the candidate care of addresses are not entertain-able except in cases of change of center permissible under the rules.
- The candidate who is not permanently residing in the jurisdiction of the University of Peshawar shall be required to attach service certificate of their own or of their parents along with the admission form. Service certificate of private firms will not be accepted.
- Incomplete forms shall not be entertained and shall be returned on the cost/risk of the candidate.
- A candidate of M.A/M.Sc will avail a maximum of five and four consecutive examination for previous and final respectively including the initial one to clear all the papers, by scoring the required pass percentage in individual subjects as well as in aggregate, failing which he/she will be required to appear in all subjects including Practical’s and viva voice examination as a whole.
University of Peshawar Master Admission Session 2021-2022 Online Registration Form
For improvement of division, the candidates will be required to appear either, both in the Previous and Final examination simultaneously or in the Final examination only. University of Peshawar Master Admission Session 2021-2022 Online Registration Form, They will have two such chances to appear in the syllabus in vogue of the relevant examination within two consecutive years.