The candidates who are willing to apply for the scholarships of Cultural Exchange China Government based programme for year 2022 now register themselves through here NTS online registration portal. The Ministry of Inter Provincial Coordination IPC has assign this task to the National Testing Service of Pakistan NTS to conduct the subject wise local GRE Test. This test is based of the selection of candidates for the scholarships which offers in the different countries. Here on this site we will provide you the complete guideline and help desk to apply for these scholarships. All the eligible candidates who are willing to Ministry of Inter Provincial Coordination Scholarships NTS Online Registration they should submit their forms online to the NTS before the 17th January, 2022. While the application which submitted by hand are considers as reject and only online applications are accepted.
Consequently Candidates who will qualify for the Cultural Exchange China Government Ministry of Inter Provincial Coordination Scholarships NTS Online Registration 2022 for the Masters and Ph.Ds degree programs in the various subjects. These scholarships which are expected from China and other countries are fully funded as the Donor countries provide tuition fee, accommodation and monthly living allowance which different from country to country.
Ministry of Inter Provincial Coordination IPC Scholarships NTS Registration 2022
|Last Date Apply
||17th January, 2022|
||Masters/ BS (Hon) / Sixteen Years Education|
|Place of Posting||Ministry of Inter Provincial Coordination|
|Online Registartion||Available Here|
|Roll Number Slip||Available Here|
|Test Dates||Updates Here|
|Answer keys||Download Here|
The candidates must have completed Sixteen Years Education that is MA / MSc OR must hold four (04) years B.Sc/BS (Hons) in any subject, B.Sc (Engg), MBBS in the relevant field.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Application forms and online deposit slips are available on our website www.nts.org.pk
- Applications must be received by NTS not later than 17-01-2021.
- NTS will not be responsible for late receipt of applications sent through post.
- Please deposit online through the prescribe deposit slip in the online branches of ABL, UBL, MCB or HBL. Application form and online deposit slip are available on NTS website.
- Candidates are required to send their applications to NTS Headquarters, Islamabad on prescribe forms along with online deposit slip (original).
- Candidate can also use printout of webpage containing their test relates information as roll no. slip.
- Deposited amount is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Applications which submit by hand will not be entertain.
Ministry of Inter Provincial Coordination Scholarships NTS Online Registration 2022
Ministry of Inter Provincial Coordination Scholarships NTS Online Registration OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Maximum age limit is 35 years on the closing date of applications.
2. Applicants having more than one second division in their academic career are not eligible to apply.
3. Attested copies of each supporting document (Matric to onward) including domicile certificate, must be sent with the application. The professional degree holders B.Sc Engg / MBBS, B.Sc/BS (Hons) should submit detailes marks certificate of each year.
4. The scholarships are awarded on merit determined on the basis of NTS Test score, observing Provincial/ Regional quota.
5. The candidates will have to take Language Course of the respective country (if applicable).
6۔ Students awaiting results are not eligible to apply.